What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serie A

Big Sam

First Grade
Looks like Juve are on track to repeat Perugia's effort of 1978-79 - have an undefeated season but still fail to win the title. Ironically on that occasion Milan were also champions.

langpark

First Grade
Looks like Juve are on track to repeat Perugia's effort of 1978-79 - have an undefeated season but still fail to win the title. Ironically on that occasion Milan were also champions.

Nice one, that's a great stat right there! I didn't realise they were undefeated. They really should be doing better, considering they don't have the 'Europe' distraction on their plate, like the other sides do... I still think Del Piero has been under-used. He often gets 10 minutes of match time and still gets on the scorecard...

Southernsaint

Staff member
How many weeks before each match-day do dates and times get assigned to Serie A games??

Specifically the Milan game on the weekend of 13/14/15 April??

langpark

First Grade
How many weeks before each match-day do dates and times get assigned to Serie A games??

Specifically the Milan game on the weekend of 13/14/15 April??

Are you talking about the Genoa vs Milan match?

I can't really answer your question, but there are mid-week matches on the 11th, so I'm 99% sure it will have to be played on the Sunday and that KO will either be at 15:00 or 20:45 (local time) as most Sunday Serie A matches are....

BDR

First Grade
Carl Valeri's Sassuolo are in one of the automatic promotion slots in Serie B. There's only a few games left but they're under pressure from Verona and Pescara so hopefully they can hang on and Carl gets some match time in the top flight.

I'm always happy to see more Aussies playing in the world's best leagues, with Holman off to Villa Park and Federici's Reading looking like Premier league material we might have a few more players running around in top flight European football next year.

Big Sam

First Grade
I'm always happy to see more Aussies playing in the world's best leagues, with Holman off to Villa Park and Federici's Reading looking like Premier league material we might have a few more players running around in top flight European football next year.

Hopefully Robbie Kruse's Dusseldorf get promoted to the BL even if he's not getting much game time. Will be good to have 3 of our young forwards in Kruse, Ruka, and Leckie playing BL football.

langpark

First Grade
Milan still seem rattled from Champions League... Last minute goal today earnt them a home draw with Bolgna 1-1... Juve can go 3 clear tonight if they beat Roma.

HowHigh

Coach
1 step closer to the title and 1 game closer to going undefeated
When was the last time a Serie A side went undefeated?

Big Sam

First Grade
Buffon apparently made a blue this morning and Juve dropped points at home to Lecce. Gap is now 1 point.

I'm sure Inter will now have extra motivation to ruin everything for Milan on Sunday night though...