What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seu Seu in trouble?

Spike

First Grade
This is going to make it that much harder for Wes to get to training, if Seu Seu was driving him. They'll both be sitting at the back of the bus.

Frederick

Staff member
Seu Seu Suspended

Tuesday, 4 March 2008 - Newcastle Knights

Newcastle Knights player, Terence Seu Seu has been suspended from all club duties, effective immediately, following a failed random breath test early yesterday morning.

Seu Seu will now be required to front an urgent board meeting to determine his future at the club.

A meeting of the Knights Disciplinary Committee consisting of the CEO, Football Manager and Board Executive determined the 20-year-old has a case to answer and will be given every opportunity to present his case, with representation, to the Board this week.

The full Board meeting will be organised within five days but could be as early as tomorrow, pending the availability of Terence’s legal representative.
LINK

keeney

First Grade
Doesn't Kevin Naiqama drive his brother around?

I wasn't overly impressed with T last year, outside of the size of his heart. He looked to be an overly old school hooker coming in to a game that was outgrowing hsi style.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
keeney said:

I wasn't overly impressed with T last year, outside of the size of his heart. He looked to be an overly old school hooker coming in to a game that was outgrowing hsi style.

Don't think so. They both catch the train down to Sydney to see their family but maybe he just doesn't like driving long distances.

Matt23

Staff member
keeney said:

I think you'll find, Richard Fa'aoso is the designated driver

roopy

Referee
I suppose Mick young will have to dig out his hooker boots (I wonder if hooker boots are knee high leather with 6 inch heels)

I loved the work of Tyne Owen in the NYC trial the other night, but even though he is a current NSW rep he looks a long way off being physically ready for firstgrade.

If Terrence goes i'd give Tyne a fulltime contract, find him a personal trainer, and give him 8 hours a day in the gym for the next two months in the hope he can be a firstgrader for the finals if we need him.

If Bedsy were to be injured our hookers of Hilder and Young would look very wooden spoon.

perverse

Referee
roopy said:
If Bedsy were to be injured our hookers of Hilder and Young would look very wooden spoon.
i'm not too worried about this year, it's next year and henceforth that concerns me in light of this.

piri weepu is sounding good for '09 at this stage.

Bicey_18

Bench
Well considering he played in the halves as they had Nathan Friend and Clint Amos was the back up in the number 9 spot.... Cartwright didnt really see him as a dummy half I guess and at the Sharks a young up and comer by the name of Kingston came and made the position his own but before then Hilder played a fair few games there.. All im saying is he isnt a bad dummy half if needed certainly a lot better than Young

skeepe

Immortal
Bicey_18 said:
More than likely

Considering your team has just picked up Kose Lelei who was sacked by the Raiders for being a serial offender, I'd hardly say you're in much of a position to be condescending.

Frederick

Staff member
skeepe said:
Considering your team has just picked up Kose Lelei who was sacked by the Raiders for being a serial offender, I'd hardly say you're in much of a position to be condescending.
Sure we are :D

skeepe

Immortal
If Seu Seu is sacked, on the balance it will be the correct decision. I am merely pointing out that the implication that a player being sacked means they're bound for Canberra is a tad hypocritical.

Ah what's the point, this'll all end up in the dump thread anyway. Seems the mods only want to hear from Knights supporters in this forum, all dissenters must be quashed.

Karmawave

Bench
If he is guilty, he has done the wrong thing.

Based on this 3 strike policy, he is in some serious trouble.

Having said that, I have difficulty comprehending how one of his previous " transgressions " can be included on one of his " strikes " ( the assault at the club/pub ) when he is still going through the court process and is assumed innocent until proven guilty.

If he pleads guilty in court, or is found guilty in court for the assault charge, then by all means, include it as a ' strike '. Surely for now though, it shouldn't be included and play a part in this sacking?

Karmawave

Bench
skeepe said:
Ah what's the point, this'll all end up in the dump thread anyway. Seems the mods only want to hear from Knights supporters in this forum, all dissenters must be quashed.

No I can attest that isn't quite true :lol:

Dissenters aren't welcome, but that applies to Knights supporters and all alike. ;-)

Just don't dissent. :lol:

Latest posts