What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SFS to get Light Rail

***MH***

Bench
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-nsw/premier-barry-ofarrell-promises-light-rail-revolution/story-e6freuzi-1226091040649

BARRY O'Farrell has committed to making a start on a light rail line through the city to the sporting grounds at Randwick and Fox Studios in this term of government.

I really hope this goes ahead. SFS is truly the best stadium in Sydney for watching football. This link from Central to the Moore Park sportslands would provide an excellent transport solution for the public.

This is excellent news.

You can take it from here charlie sheen:

winning-sheen.jpg

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Good news. It isn't along way to walk, but it does seem a mental barrier for many, especially families.

One less excuse

It's not a massive distance to walk.

Exactly, it's 15 minutes there and 10 minutes back ffs and for all the lazy kents out there busses leave every few minutes from outside Central. Some people won't be happy until City Rail put in a special rail link that takes you straight to gate C.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I don't mind the walk up to the SFS but it will be a help for families etc.

juanfarkall

Coach
NSW govt must be doing well financially if they can afford to waste money on something like this.

It is more like the sort of waste that we normally see from Anna "Tears for Votes" Bligh.

I don't mind the walk up to the SFS but it will be a help for families etc.

That's what buses that leave every few minutes on game day are for and who besides Todd Carney will be using the service other than on game day?

Surely they have better things to put the money towards