What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shame on you Roosters

innsaneink

Referee
m0j0 said:
Nah. As the saying goes - Google is my friend.

So are my examples satisfactory? Can we put an end to the argument that the Roosters do nothing to promote attendance to games?

We will have to agree to disagree

Fairfax

Juniors
eelavation said:
are you suggedting that Roosters fans wouldn't do the same???..this is tribalisim at it's best, every clubs supporters would do the same, rightly or wrongly.

No, the bile of the current crop of Souths supporter towards Roosters supporters is worse than any i've seen in over 40 years of following the game.

Read the Pride for examples at the moment. Their sub-human element is lowering the image of the game.

Last night's performance was reason enough why South Sydney should NOT have been readmitted to the competition. They brought the game into disrepute (as did the referee) and should be punished for it.

Latest posts