What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shame on you Roosters

Galeforce

Bench
since thread has been started my view.

If they sent a note to their Fans , encouraging them to attend the game and support the team , and promoting their special ticket promotions for families and then advised for the fans who could not make it that they could enjoy comforts at the Club . No problem.

Up to Rooster fans to advise , if their club does balanced marketing. I think the way it sounds is that the message appears that the Roosters are markting the club attendance only.

When the Roosters have a home game , how do the Roosters market that? same?

i believe this is the issue. the inconsistency , however nothing new from Roosters!

anyway more importantly Souths and Norths will ensure that foundation club celebrations are taken into the finals in 2007!!! rooster fans can all stay in their hole and drink themselves silly and play the pokies......oh where do they put the kids?

nqboy

First Grade
melon.... said:
Telstra is a sh*thole. You cant enjoy footy there, and you cant enjoy Easts putting 50 on the filth from Redfern when you cant even see the players. SOup Kitchen queues are too long, and beer is poured from the hose of some guy that sleeps in Cleveland Street park.

Oh and screw the Souffs gate...they do f**k all for league. No issue.
Inane Link v Lemon...Cripple Fight!!!

wittyfan

Referee
People are gone on about how it will be Craig Wing's last game for the club but people are forgetting it's Heath L'Estrange's last game too.

Dutchy

Immortal
wittyfan said:
People are gone on about how it will be Craig Wing's last game for the club but people are forgetting it's Heath L'Estrange's last game too.[/quote]

Who?

Tom Shines

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Thats it in a pinch eh?

LOL....yeh the players will get revved knowing the Chook pen back at Spring st are on their fourth schooner and down $60 on the pokes.
Come on, give us some pyramids!

:LOL: @ Roosters, as per usual.

m0j0

Bench
Wheelsy said:

:lol: @ Roosters, as per usual.

Geez, Wheelsy. You must've been the only Bunnies fan in existence not at the game tonight. Looked like a big turnout from Chooks fans too (won't stop the idiots from b!tching however).
As for the rest of ya's - what a bunch of whinging nancies. F^ck me dead! I thought the Blue Rinse Brigade at Marathon were good at whinging, but you guys take the cake. Do you actually subscribe to the Roosters newsletter emails so you can monitor everything that comes out of our club? If only you guys only spent as much effort worrying about your own club.

Concierge

Juniors
innsaneink said:
E-mail from Roosters. I know its been mentioned before.
To urge your fans NOT to go support your team live at the game is a new low.

I would rather watch a game on my mobile then go to HELLstra stadium!

Tom Ace

Bench
m0j0 said:
Geez, Wheelsy. You must've been the only Bunnies fan in existence not at the game tonight. Looked like a big turnout from Chooks fans too (won't stop the idiots from b!tching however).
As for the rest of ya's - what a bunch of whinging nancies. F^ck me dead! I thought the Blue Rinse Brigade at Marathon were good at whinging, but you guys take the cake. Do you actually subscribe to the Roosters newsletter emails so you can monitor everything that comes out of our club? If only you guys only spent as much effort worrying about your own club.

It's sad really.

The best thing to do is pity them from afar. They are Souths supporters after all, wouldn't want to catch something.

Trust The Roosters Advertising Board To Advertise The Crappest Player in the Souths Team lol

but it turned out good for them, Monas Owned Hegarty then Sold Him.

m0j0 said:

what else are they going to do? they have to wait 2 weeks for their dole payments and piss it away in 3 hours down at the pub. i'd be sh*t bored too

Wheelsy said:

:lol: @ Roosters, as per usual.

no chance with Cleopatra, i can never win on that machine.

GOTTA GO WITH THE YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, got some good wins with that machine.

Rabbitohs2005 said:
no chance with Cleopatra, i can never win on that machine.

GOTTA GO WITH THE YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, got some good wins with that machine.

queen of the nile is a whore it always pays out without fail. i have collected so many pay outs in the hundreds on that machine it's not funny

Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
queen of the nile is a whore it always pays out without fail. i have collected so many pay outs in the hundreds on that machine it's not funny

lucky you, the bitch hates me... wheres the gold works for me.

innsaneink said:
E-mail from Roosters. I know its been mentioned before.
To urge your fans NOT to go support your team live at the game is a new low.

LOL. I come back to the forum after three years and you're STILL railing about crowds! Mate, it's 2007 ... not 1967.

Latest posts