What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shane Flanagan's rant, Greenberg's response

Surely

Post Whore
Does it also allow for blatantly lying about what the officials said or did like Flanno claimed in the press conference?

Lying like, it's a conspiracy to get two Sydney teams into the gf ?

or saying he heard the touchie calling Coote offside ?

At the end of the day what's done is done but talk of a 30k to40k fine for flanno is a joke.

I think that's the biggest complaint, consistency.

mave

Coach

At the end of the day what's done is done but talk of a 30k to40k fine for flanno is a joke.

I think that's the biggest complaint, consistency.

The only consistent thing about Toddy's NRL is the complete lack of consistency.

Canard

Immortal

He called the refs disgraceful, stated they wouldn't be reffering again this season.

Openly lied about a player being called offside, then lied that Holmes had already caught the ball before Maloney grabbed, er touched Lowe. Holmes wasn't even the Sharks player who regathered it!

Gawd I love reading your misery...such a great start to the working week.
Kleenex called - they wanna sponsor you blokes.

Have you mopped up the tears from Hurricane McGregor yet in the St.Merge forum.

Shyte there was a stench in there with so much soiled nappies floating around.

to_ddeath

Coach
Have you mopped up the tears from Hurricane McGregor yet in the St.Merge forum.

Shyte there was a stench in there with so much soiled nappies floating around.

He's a rubbish coach...however why does it fascinate you so much more than your own teams giant post-loss sook??
Now at least I get how easily you bite...drip.

carcharias

Immortal
Seems sharks fans are struggling to lick the smelly anus of defeat.

Ha

Get it right.
It's "lick the unwiped anus of defeat".

Me?
I actually don't care.
It is a weird kind of relief.
We've had the greatest run ever
Almost two years.
A premiership
A lot of laughs along the way.
We were never going to go back to back.
Any team in the bottom 4 is kidding themselves.
In fact 3 teams in the top 4 are probably kidding themselves.

In saying that
It'd be nice to see an all Sydney team grand final
It's what the majority of fans want.

He's a rubbish coach...however why does it fascinate you so much more than your own teams giant post-loss sook??
Now at least I get how easily you bite...drip.

There isn't a coach that hasn't ripped into refs in press conferences.

Unfortunately St.Merge supporters like you are quite jealous of our Club these days and are feeling the uncomfortable power change.

Seriously long term your Club will disappear forever.

That day I will cherish for the rest of my life.

If people can't see the pathetic refereeing in our game at the moment they're either drugged up or blind.

Greenberg is in damage control because he did nothing about the reffing issues all year and now it's come to bite him in the arse.

The guy is a complete floppy dick.

Life's Good

Coach
There isn't a coach that hasn't ripped into refs in press conferences.

Unfortunately St.Merge supporters like you are quite jealous of our Club these days and are feeling the uncomfortable power change.

Seriously long term your Club will disappear forever.

That day I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Hahahaha. That may or may not be true but it's hard to comprehend anything that you post against the Dragons given your username is essentially paying homage to our club!!

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Original story: A RUGBY league official has accused referees and players of cheating and threatened to demand a replay of the A-Grade NRRRL final after his son's team lost the premiership to Ballina.

Northern Rivers Regional Rugby League chairman Robin Harley alleges Mike Donnelly, whose son Myles plays for losing team Cudgen, is demanding the game be replayed.

Ballina defeated Cudgen 32-24 at Kingsford Smith Park at Ballina on Sunday.

According to Harley, Donnelly, who is employed by the NRL as a development officer, is suffering from an acute attack of sour grapes about the result.

Harley said he believes Donnelly is furious after Cudgen player lock Anthony Flores was sent off in the opening minutes for a spear tackle on Ballina halfback Jess Perry.

This decision meant Cudgen played almost the whole game with 12 men.

"Mike is upset with the result, but we are quite comfortable with the way the game was refereed," he said.

"The referees have a review process, which they will look at, but the game will not be replayed."

Harley said everyone was welcome to their own opinion, but if someone is genuinely concerned with the way the game was played, there are processes to review the situation.

"Mike is dissatisfied with the result but he is taking all the wrong avenues and has accused the NRRRL and the ref and whole other people of cheating and is bringing the game into disrepute," he said.

"The thing that upsets me about the whole issue is Mike has thrown a whole of other people under the bus who are also passionate about the game."

Harley said any innuendo from Donnelly about Ballina's ability to hold a grand final was totally unwarranted.

"They have held the grand final on three of the past five years and there were not any issues of crowds, the venue or management of the event," he said.

"What he has done is gone right outside the bounds of how to handle these things."

However, Harley said he in no way blamed the Cudgen players or team management for Donnelly's attack on the game.

"I don't think his comments are associated in any way with what Cudgen think," he said.

"We (NRRRL) are not implying that Cudgen are associated with his position."

https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/nrrrl-official-demands-rugby-league-grand-final-re/3222397/

Seems this blaming the refs is filtering through to the lower grades

Surely

Post Whore
He called the refs disgraceful, stated they wouldn't be reffering again this season.

Openly lied about a player being called offside, then lied that Holmes had already caught the ball before Maloney grabbed, er touched Lowe. Holmes wasn't even the Sharks player who regathered it!

Did he say they were in on a conspiracy?