What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks announcement 10.00am Irvine to step down

Pig Champion

Juniors
Whatever Elkin told ASADA has put us in a much more difficult place than Manly and Esssendon. I just wish DI and the board could have held their nerve a bit more.

Frailty

First Grade
Another horrible day for the club.

Everything he has done has ALWAYS had the club interests at heart, and this scenario was a lose-lose situation. If he didn't act and the club was sued by players - the club was gone. When he did act he was demonised by 'supporters' as being a dog.

Rothfield is a piece of shit who should be banned from the club. He has done nothing but bag the place out consistently for years, and then has the gall to post a picture from Shark Park talking about passion. He has no clue of what passion is.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
She was definitetly on the bus at one point...she introduced herself to me.

I know shireking got on the bus on the way home only.
What ever happened to him?
married/whipped?

King of the Hill. Just fell off the face of the earth. Was a fun dude too. Some exceptional performances on beer hill.

mullet probably just came on the bus to meet ya carch. You being a leg and all hahaha

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Whatever Elkin told ASADA has put us in a much more difficult place than Manly and Esssendon. I just wish DI and the board could have held their nerve a bit more.

I have no time for Elkin but the question remains who dobbed him in? He's still very much under the pump I believe. He has a substantial assitance offer which led him to squealing. So who dobbed before him?

What's worse than a clusterphuque? This is it whatever it is.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Irvine almost urging the press and fans to direct all their frustrations and anger at him over recent events.

Pig Champion

Juniors
I have no time for Elkin but the question remains who dobbed him in? He's still very much under the pump I believe. He has a substantial assitance offer which led him to squealing. So who dobbed before him?

What's worse than a clusterphuque? This is it whatever it is.

It sounds like our club always has some disgruntled insider in any of our crap situations.

Poss

Juniors
Will Flanagan be reinstated now?

Coleman: There is an investigation underway and we hope to have that wrapped up as soon as possible.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Is everybody watching!!??

Irvine is representing himself well.

The new Chairman - is it Glen Coleman - didn't he play on the wing in the 80s/90s? Good stone-walling - good start - Wiedler? What a tool...

Latest posts