What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks captain Paul Gallen fined $10,000 for racist remarks at Micky Paea

carcharias

Immortal

Sam I Am

Juniors

Eion

First Grade
The article you linked is from May 24.

A later article, from June 1, containing facts not known on May 24 by journalists, says:

So the answer is yes.
And said evidence could have been merely audio of Paea saying "you called me a bc".

carcharias

Immortal
Aren't they the recordings of Paea's accusation only?

I think that is all they are going by.

Anyway ...it doesn't matter now.
The bloke deserved a mouthful for being either a dog or a lazy merkin...black merkin was a bit harsh though.

Kiki

First Grade
so hes admitted it and apologised. and good on him for that. that means the GALLEN IZ INNOCENT!11 brigade can lay down your arms now.

thread over.

Ribs

Bench
Ahhh The Shire...... so many tourists will flock to that resort.

.......as long as they're white.

Sam I Am

Juniors
And said evidence could have been merely audio of Paea saying "you called me a bc".

Obviously the NRL didn't think so. Neither did Gallen, since he admitted it. Have you finished your stand now, General Custer?

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
See post 662 above. I have addressed this issue, and there is no basis for you claim whatsoever.

f**k me ....you really are clutching at straws there.

Anyway ..we all know there is no recording...if there was we all would have heard it by now.

Kiki

First Grade
are people seriously in denial that he said it? HE ADMITTED IT. PUBLICLY. jesus christ people move on.

Sam I Am

Juniors
People are definitely in denial about a lot of other issues though.

Is that a picture in your sig of a Cronulla player in front of an Australian flag doing a nationalist salute popular in a middle-European country during World War 2? Is your leader still alive and well in Brazil? This could explain a great deal. :)

Denial, indeed! :lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
There is a recording of the referees mikes for the duration of the game, 10 minutes prior & 5 minutes after the hooter.
At the time of the incident, Gallens voice cannot be heard on the Audio. Nobody can be heard calling anybody a black merkin or any type of merkin.
When the referee runs in closer to paea, Paea can be heard saying "what did you say" then a string of other words from others there often drowned out by the referees voice.
End of story.

Latest posts