What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks captain Paul Gallen fined $10,000 for racist remarks at Micky Paea

Sam I Am

Juniors
There is a recording of the referees mikes for the duration of the game, 10 minutes prior & 5 minutes after the hooter.
At the time of the incident, Gallens voice cannot be heard on the Audio. Nobody can be heard calling anybody a black merkin or any type of merkin.
When the referee runs in closer to paea, Paea can be heard saying "what did you say" then a string of other words from others there often drowned out by the referees voice.
End of story.

Have you got a link for the MP3 of that tape?

In any case, Gallen admitted making the racist remark.

And by the way, is that a picture of a queen in your sig?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
KIKI your AV changed? I cant make it out but it looks like somebody warming up to join in a bun.
Have you taken my advice & giving bunning a crack?

ramble_on

Juniors
Just for the record, I'm neither a Sharks nor a Gallen fan. IMO Gallen is a grub. He is however less so than some on this forum, such as those that consider their moral views are far superior to those that disagree with them.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Have you got a link for the MP3 of that tape?
Why would I need an mp3 if I have the tape?

In any case, Gallen admitted making the racist remark.
You were saying that there is a tape recording of Gallen making that remark. That is a lie & there is no such thing.
If you like you can call the premier media group(foxsports) and speak to the NRL producer & he will tell you.

And by the way, is that a picture of a queen in your sig?

Why, you got a woody?

Nook

Bench
This thread is kinda funny until you realise that most of the Sharks fans posting in it aren't being jovial or ironic but dead serious....

...then it is just scary.

Last edited:

Sam I Am

Juniors
Just for the record, I'm neither a Sharks nor a Gallen fan. IMO Gallen is a grub. He is however less so than some on this forum, such as those that consider their moral views are far superior to those that disagree with them.

Couldn't agree more. Guess that means we have the same moral views. ;-)

Sam I Am

Juniors
Why would I need an mp3 if I have the tape?

You were saying that there is a tape recording of Gallen making that remark. That is a lie & there is no such thing.

Yep, I linked to a report that said that. And against that I have your word. I know which I will go with.

good on gallen for chucking his hand up, copping the fine and apoligising

imo i still dont think that he is a racist, if he was this situation would be happening more often, with him

i think it was purely a case of openng the mouth before the brain was engaged

carcharias

Immortal
This thread is kinda funny until you realise that most of the Sharks fans posting in it aren't being jovial or ironic but dead serious....

...then it is just scary.

what is scarey is when 110 kg first graders run crying to the ref for being called naughty name....that is after the dumb fugger stepped on the name callers hand.

redvscotty

First Grade
what is scarey is when 110 kg first graders run crying to the ref for being called naughty name....that is after the dumb fugger stepped on the name callers hand.

He had a go at Gallen. It was Gallen who went crying to the ref, complaining about his hand being trod on.

Cat of the highest order.

Sam I Am

Juniors
what is scarey is when 110 kg first graders run crying to the ref for being called naughty name....

I guess I should ignore this nonsense. After all, in the Shire mind it is "scarey" when a woman goes to the police after an encounter with a dozen men.

ramble_on

Juniors
For someone who claims they've got a fair bit of legal and moral knowledge you sure know how to use generalisation to attempt to make your point.....

Sam I Am

Juniors
I feel sorry for you.... you think Gallen is racist probably means you agree with the Indian political accusations that Australia is a racist country as a whole.... I'd look forward to the day when you f**king idiots realise what racism really is...... except it'll be the end of what we like to call freedom.....

For someone who claims they've got a fair bit of legal and moral knowledge you sure know how to use generalisation to attempt to make your point.....

I see you're not above making a few giant leaps in logic yourself, ramble. Especially when you make generalised assumptions about "you f**king idiots".

Latest posts