What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cheating the Salary Cap?

Stagger Lee

Bench
Because the club is experts at one thing. Screwing up!

We the innocent fans cop it from the wankers because of these useless fugwits.

When the other clubs go through this their fans will have our support.

Sorry Miller that sharks fans are hurting but you will find little sympathy for the actual sharks club.

Super league (never forgive/never forget).

1996 when the Dragons nearly died - your club was picking over our near dead bones and trying to stick in the final boot.

Your fans deserve respect for the stoic attitude to adversity over the years but your club can go get farrkkeed.

WireMan

Bench
IF they decide the Sharks brand is done, instead of bringing in one the the expansion teams why not split up the Dragons and the Steelers?

I know there were valid reasons for the merge, but with the sharks out of the way, surely they can be made to work.

On topic, if your going to cheat the cap, at least do it with the best players around. Also if they were not spending up to the cap, (with the recent signing you have to think they weren't) why even bother?

soc123_au

Staff member
Those that are already putting on their party dresses celebrating Cronullas predicament, do you seriously believe this will end with the Sharks? Short sighted wankers.

Stay strong Sharks fans. Up up Cronulla!

butchmcdick

Post Whore
stand tall sharks supporters.The hits keep coming.You need to unite to get through this.The storm got through it you will as well

This

I feel for sharks fans here.

I know if this was the cowboys I would be gutted.

Now is the time to stand tall when the club needs you the most

TheDalek079

Bench
Those that are already putting on their party dresses celebrating Cronullas predicament, do you seriously believe this will end with the Sharks? Short sighted wankers.

Stay strong Sharks fans. Up up Cronulla!

Up up Cronulla! They'll get through it.

DJShaksta

First Grade
To all the well wishers: thank you.
To all the nay sayers: f**k off and we hope you die, seriously.

Sincerely
Sharks fans

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I find this hard to believe. They were financially struggling. By all reports they were way under the cap for a few years. Is this in relation to last season? Surely that is the only season they were near the cap.

Jason Maher

Immortal
IF they decide the Sharks brand is done, instead of bringing in one the the expansion teams why not split up the Dragons and the Steelers?

I know there were valid reasons for the merge, but with the sharks out of the way, surely they can be made to work.

On topic, if your going to cheat the cap, at least do it with the best players around. Also if they were not spending up to the cap, (with the recent signing you have to think they weren't) why even bother?

As a Steelers fan, I say no.

Didgi

Hopefully Sharkies fans will stick with the game if their club sinks/relocates, they're a resilient bunch to say the least and it'd be a crying shame if the game lost them. UP UP CRONULLA!

Feej

First Grade
Hopefully Sharkies fans will stick with the game if their club sinks/relocates, they're a resilient bunch to say the least and it'd be a crying shame if the game lost them. UP UP CRONULLA!
Sorry mate, but no Sharks in the shire = No interest in NRL for me.

LESStar58

Referee
If there is any truth to this, they will get no sympathy from me.

Melbourne were (rightfully) made an example of in 2010 so any club that thought it was okay to flaunt the rules after the Storm suffered a fate worse than death 3 seasons previous can cop it in neck like the Storm and Bulldogs had to.

Perth Red

Post Whore
With no CEO and a board that alleges it has no idea what is happening operationally in the club who the heck has been running the show? Just a sex scandal and they've hit the trifecta in one go!

Brutus

Referee
A scat scandal would be the end of them.

Nate Myles will be at Shark Park tonight so anything is possible.

Latest posts