What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cheating the Salary Cap?

BunniesMan

Immortal
If this is true and if the ASADA issues are as bad as they look it is tough to imagine them being around long term, especially when you combine that with what is essentially an NRL takeover of the club.

I feel sick for everyone at the club (those that haven't done anything wrong) and I feel sick for Sharks fans who don't deserve any of this.

But I'll tell you what is really low, lowlife f**kwits in this thread who are celebrating at the thought of Cronullas demise. If it happens it will be heartbreaking for every true rugby league fan. And if you get any sort of pleasure from what is happening to them or the idea of them folding or relocating, you're no rugby league fan. If any clubs death or relocation warms your heart stop calling yourself a fan of the game because you're far from it.

Last edited:

Loudstrat

Coach
Look on the bright side Sharks fans. Your intereim CEO and Coach could have been Denis Fitzgerald and Brian Smith.

Loudstrat

Coach
If this is true and if the ASADA issues are as bad as they look it is tough to imagine them being around long term, especially when you combine that with what is essentially an NRL takeover of the club.

I feel sick for everyone at the club (those that haven't done anything wrong) and I feel sick for Sharks fans who don't deserve any of this.

But I'll tell you what is really low, lowlife f**kwits in this thread who are celebrating at the thought of Cronullas demise. If it happens it will be heartbreaking for every true rugby league fan. And if you get any sort of pleasure from what is happening to them or the idea of them folding or relocating, you're no rugby league fan. If any clubs death or relocation warms your heart stop calling yourself a fan of the game because you're far from it.

Here here!

:clap::clap::clap:

docbrown

Coach
Hopefully Sharkies fans will stick with the game if their club sinks/relocates, they're a resilient bunch to say the least and it'd be a crying shame if the game lost them. UP UP CRONULLA!

Those people calling for the club to be axed seem to have forgotten how many fans have been lost to this game in the past because of their club getting shafted.

Ask yourself - under this hypothetical scenario - why would Sharks fans continue to support a game where the league and other fans failed to support them?

Those wishing/prophesying for the Sharks' demise are f**kwits.

Last edited:

M2D2

Bench
Ill still follow the sport, but i will never, ever become a member of another club, it will just be a TV sport.

sydraider

First Grade
The silence from this so called commission is deafening.

Anyone prescribe to conspiracy theories?

I got a gut feeling this new commission wants to be done with the sharks and open up a new expansion side.

Sad if true but honestly the lack of action during this Farcical Asada investigation from both the NRL and Players Association is the most worrying part.

Hang in there Sharks Fans, I hope your club comes out the otherside of this alive and stronger, I dont want to see you guys go anywhere.

firechild

First Grade
I live with a Sharks fan so I've seen first hand how devestating this situation is. Very disappointing for fans but just another chapter in a disastrous story for the club itself since Sewer League. After Melbourne, Canterbury, New Zealand, Brisbane, Canberra and now Cronulla have all had issues with deliberate salary cap breaches, seems just a matter of time before Penrith and North Queensland follow the same path.

Loudstrat

Coach
The silence from this so called commission is deafening.........Sad if true but honestly the lack of action during this Farcical Asada investigation from both the NRL and Players Association is the most worrying part.
What exactly should they be doing? From the outset they have said they will comply with, and assist the investigation. That's all they can do ffs!

I live with a Sharks fan so I've seen first hand how devestating this situation is. Very disappointing for fans but just another chapter in a disastrous story for the club itself since Sewer League. After Melbourne, Canterbury, New Zealand, Brisbane, Canberra and now Cronulla have all had issues with deliberate salary cap breaches, seems just a matter of time before Penrith and North Queensland follow the same path.
Exactly. Traitors will always be Traitors (although I suspect the Cowpats have changed their ways and are now legit).

ellskimore

Juniors

:clap:

blaza88z

Coach
I don't wanna ruin the party or nothing but a club like Cronulla which has always been infested with bad news, surely it's time to move them on

I feel for the fans but seriously, how many times do they get a chance to rebuild, it's tarnishing the game ffs

Latest posts