What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks -> Deadwood of NRL

Ari Gold

Bench
What on earth do they bring to the competition?

sh*t team, no history, no fans, crap ground.

Don't worry Sharks fans, the Jim Beam Cup is a highly respected competition as well. :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
robyalvaro said:

You'd have trouble finding a Sharks fan denying that their existence in the NRL is purely a result of backing the right pony 12 years ago. In all honesty, their future is pretty bleak unless the Shire doubles its population soon.

Shorty

Staff member
robyalvaro said:

Don't worry Sharks fans, the Jim Beam Cup is a highly respected competition as well. :lol:
Well I think they bring aggression,they certainly did this year.
Which is entertaining.

They do have quite a large fan base,I guess they don't do well with MNF though.

BWNB

First Grade
We own our on ground and have a leagues club, we can stay in the league for acouple more years. I hope!

stevie013

Juniors
robyalvaro said:

ur a pelican. we bring 2 competition points to whoeva we play, its not that hard to figure out! :sarcasm: :)

eels_fan_01

Bench
And in 2-4 years there will be a thread when Sharks are getting packed stadiums, in the top 4 and playing great football....theres a thread about every team like this from one time to another.

dimitri

First Grade
eels_fan_01 said:
And in 2-4 years there will be a thread when Sharks are getting packed stadiums, in the top 4 and playing great football....theres a thread about every team like this from one time to another.

the difference is that when most other teams are towards the bottom they can still manage crowds of over 7000

scuzzi

Juniors
they've made too many costly business desicions in the past few years. ie sacking John Lang for chris anderson and paying $400,000 a year for Ben Ross.:crazy:

eels_fan_01

Bench
dimitri said:
Half the teams are 'out of town teams'

and most other clubs have been able to attract amazing crowds on monday nights

Melbourne have the smallest fan base in NSW and Sharks are out of contention for the top 8 in my opinion.