What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks -> Deadwood of NRL

Shorty

Staff member
spider said:
but you happily responded to flame shots
Wow I didn't realise there was a law against responding on this forum,fancy that.
spider said:
so you wont me to be selective then for your arguments sake
Wont me?
Someone's bagged out Cronulla and you've responded,I've done the same thing.
Pretty simple really.
spider said:
its a funny thread - it has provided a good laugh

ha ha - your being a bit sensative

as i said shorty - the title should have mentioned a 'thick skin' required

funny stuff
I'm sure it has.
Do me a favour and look up sensitive in the dictionary,then see if it says 'Providing a logical argument or rebuttle'
Because that's what I'm doing,or is it you resorting to petty name calling?

Considering they'd be nobody posting if 'thick skin' required was your motive....

spider

Coach
Shorty said:
Wow I didn't realise there was a law against responding on this forum,fancy that.
you had a shot at someone for doing exactly that, but got stroppy when he got the better of you

Someone's bagged out Cronulla and you've responded,I've done the same thing.
no - if that were the case i would not have waited for over 100 posts now would i?

you seemed easily hooked - i only sunbstantiated what i first thought as a bit of fun as a result of you getting upset when a shot at brisbane was posted

and i thought the thread was to bait shark supporters

Pretty simple really.
it was - i agree

Do me a favour and look up sensitive in the dictionary
sensative

see if it says 'Providing a logical argument or rebuttle' Because that's what I'm doing
'our' discussion is not on topic

or is it you resorting to petty name calling?
you have not called me any names - so no
Considering they'd be nobody posting if 'thick skin' required was your motive....
stop beating yourself up shorty - it has been in jest and a bit of fun to put the shoe on the other foot from shark supporters, its worked a treat

your retorts just add more spice to the original intention

in an effort to stop detracting from topic - over to you for the last word

Shorty

Staff member
spider said:
you had a shot at someone for doing exactly that, but got stroppy when he got the better of you
No again,I responded I don't just comment in a thread and that's it.
spider said:
no - if that were the case i would not have waited for over 100 posts now would i?

you seemed easily hooked - i only sunbstantiated what i first thought as a bit of fun as a result of you getting upset when a shot at brisbane was posted

and i thought the thread was to bait shark supporters
LOL
Wow you really need to take classes is social behaviour studies if you think I'm 'upset'.
All I'm doing is responding,anyone could see that but you're saying I'm 'upset' to attempt to swerve the argument in your favour,not working.
spider said:
sensative

'our' discussion is not on topic

you have not called me any names - so no
I see you've read intently on what I just said:roll:
spider said:
stop beating yourself up shorty - it has been in jest and a bit of fun to put the shoe on the other foot from shark supporters, its worked a treat

your retorts just add more spice to the original intention

in an effort to stop detracting from topic - over to you for the last word
Again I'd like to see where there is any indication of me 'beating myself up'

Anyway in future how about you actually respond to a post that's on topic or even better provide a flowing argument to someone actually wanting the Sharks out of the comp.

Lockyer4President! said:
They won't be kicked out (the NRL has learnt from past mistakes). They'll be relocated.

If the NRL has learned from past mistakes they will never do relocations ever again. It is abundantly clear that regions want their own team, not someone else's as a hand-me-down. Look at the poor support for the Northern Eagles in Gosford - this from an area with a large and growing supporter base - because it was someone else's team.

If the NRL ever decides it wants fewer Sydney teams, it would be much better off to boot them altogether and set up a new structure elsewhere. Personally, I don't see the need - new teams should come into the competition as and when they can add long term value to it. All this artificial meddling creates meaningless "franchises" rather than real clubs.

And some of the dickheads on this thread - principally robyalvaro and dimitri - are an embarrassment to the decent Souths and Dragons supporters.

sharknows

Bench
Aotearoa_NewZealand said:
The Warriors may not have won a premiership yet in their short history - but has Cronulla in their entire extended history?

No - I think we've fielded too many Kiwis in our sides....

sharknows said:
No - I think we've fielded too many Kiwis in our sides....
Really. Other sides filled with kiwis have managed to win premierships - Bulldogs with Utai, Sonny Bill etc etc, Tigers with Benji, even the Broncos probably had kiwis in their side, did eastwood play in the GF lastyear?

Surely

Post Whore
Aotearoa_NewZealand said:
The Warriors may not have won a premiership yet in their short history - but has Cronulla in their entire extended history?

I was referring to crowd averages, warriors last year had the worst in the NRL.

The mention of the word premiership has no relevance when talking about the sharks or warriors.

babyg

Juniors
HOw about this one - Merge Cronula with the Roosters and call them the East Coast Roosters. Close enough geographically.

THen bring back the Bears to Gosford.

JUst throwing it out there.

_Johnsy

Referee
Apart from giving everyone a team to laugh when they do their usual end of year fall, what purpose do cronulla serve ?
here..fishy..fishy

Inferno

Coach
_Johnsy said:
Apart from giving everyone a team to laugh when they do their usual end of year fall, what purpose do cronulla serve ?
here..fishy..fishy

Get over that white text crap you dopey bastard.

fanatique

Juniors
Dean Moriarty said:
If the NRL has learned from past mistakes they will never do relocations ever again. It is abundantly clear that regions want their own team, not someone else's as a hand-me-down. Look at the poor support for the Northern Eagles in Gosford - this from an area with a large and growing supporter base - because it was someone else's team.

If the NRL ever decides it wants fewer Sydney teams, it would be much better off to boot them altogether and set up a new structure elsewhere. Personally, I don't see the need - new teams should come into the competition as and when they can add long term value to it. All this artificial meddling creates meaningless "franchises" rather than real clubs.

And some of the dickheads on this thread - principally robyalvaro and dimitri - are an embarrassment to the decent Souths and Dragons supporters.

Spot on. People want real clubs to support not made up affairs. My club goes back to the foundation. That's one of the reasons I like it.

As for Dragon and Bunny fans belittling the Sharks lets be honest it's not as if either of them - or anyone else if we are honest - are totally immune to small crowds either. There isn't a team in Sydney that would average over 15,000 if consistently in the basement and that's a fact.

_Johnsy

Referee
Inferno said:
Get over that white text crap you dopey bastard.

Did someone upset you sweetheart, ohhh didums. I can understand your frustration, but really take a deep breath, I know its hard, especially cause you guys suck way more than we do. Enjoy another year of nothing, no finals just empty dreams, how many is that now ? :lol:

Ice777

Bench
Shorty said:

Yet you've had a crack at me more than once for doing exactly the same thing as you did and pointed out to you that responding to others posts in either in a positive or negative way is the whole idea of a forum.............. Hypocrite much? :lol:

Shorty

Staff member
Ice777 said:
Yet you've had a crack at me more than once for doing exactly the same thing as you did and pointed out to you that responding to others posts in either in a positive or negative way is the whole idea of a forum.............. Hypocrite much? :lol:
LOL
Again having a dig at my post,off topic and not actually contributing to the thread again Ice?
What is it,like 10 times you've done this?
Get a life:lol::lol:

fatshark

Bench
Originally Posted by Shorty
And you've been to Brisbane?
And have in depth knowledge of it's football?

Great,that proves what exactly?

LOL@Dial up,considering most people in Brisbane have cable/broadband
1)yes, a horrible big townwith no culture,class and full of men drinking xxxx being loud and obnoxious
2)just over 25 years worth
3)I dont care
seems the deadwood are back!

spider

Coach
Shorty said:
Again having a dig at my post,off topic and not actually contributing to the thread again
that is hilarious

its a bait thread and yet you seem to be the common denominator being hooked

lol

Shorty

Staff member
spider said:
that is hilarious

its a bait thread and yet you seem to be the common denominator being hooked

lol
As opposed to not being hooked,not replying?
Anyway your team won,hurrah:roll: