What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Dogs or Storm Hatred

Do you hate the Storm, Dogs or Sharks more?

• Total voters

Jono1987

Juniors
Scum from the wrong side of Tom Ugly's will always be my number 1. After that for mine the Storm, Dogs, Rabbits and Eels all move around depending on a few factors. For instance this week the Storm will be number 2.

Steel Dragon

Bench
I hate Manly most of all.

It's kinda hard to hate Sharks when theyre sucking this bad. Sure I continue to laugh at them, but the hatred isnt as prevelant as when theyre winning.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Its funny how we all generally hate these teams the most for me though

Cronulla

Daylight

Storm
Dogs
Easts

Gaba

First Grade
Bellamy annoys me the most havent seen one person with so much luck as he has at the storm.

Hence why i picked the storm

Firey_Dragon

Coach
My hatred has died down somewhat for Cronulla. Mainly because they are just good comedic value.

Storm for mine are the most hated after that match in 2008, f...wits, the lot of them.

Last edited:
STORM i f**king hate those mexican pricks...

Bulldogs not so much because they have been our bitch last two seasons, Sharks are a laughing stock. Everyone else i can take...

RedVDave

First Grade
I hate all those teams!

I also hate Canberra, Brisbane, Penrith, Parra, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Manly, Cowboys, Warriors, Souths, Easts and Tigers.

Mong

Post Whore
I don't care much about the dogs or the Storm.

The Scum and the Broncos are the two i dislike the most.

DirtyHarry

Juniors
I hate all those teams!

I also hate Canberra, Brisbane, Penrith, Parra, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Manly, Cowboys, Warriors, Souths, Easts and Tigers.

Me too!

I don’t believe in bigotry, it’s not in my nature.

I loathe them all equally; I seethe with hatred for each one.

redvscotty

First Grade
They haven't rated one mention here, but I cannot f**king stand the titans. the players, the jerseys, their f**kwit fans, cannot stand anything about the f**king titans

I grew up in Bulldog country so I learned to hate then from a very young age. Still at the top of my list although the Storm are closing fast.

Agree with the other comments re the Sharks - their comedic value this year has dulled the loathing.