What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks donor a mascot called reefy!

PJ Marshal

Coach
p-palmer.jpg

Okay, you tell me - the defence rest, and if I am chasing a loan, I'm straight to my old mate Reefy.

Disregard this information at your leisure Magnay.

pablito-terrores.jpg

Pierced Soul

First Grade
I'll bet he's relieved.

I'd like to donate to the defence costs Quigs, it's not everyday that a fellow you lock horns with on a forum makes the news.

Has a fund been organised?

why would he need help with defense costs? he allegedly has a bit of money floating around :sarcasm:

Mate give the dude a break, what ever happend to the Aussie fair go.

Has he been found farkin' guilty yet. Honestly you blokes that stand on the high moral ground. Geeze you sh!t me.

Give him his hour in court first eh. You blokes just don't know how much good work BTR does around and for the shire.

I am only starting to find out what he does around Goulburn

Give him a break

Cheers
Quigs

Standard Sharkies response. :lol:

But seriously, you are right, but you gotta admit you Cronulla supporters do type that alot.

Quigs

Immortal
Standard Sharkies response. :lol:

But seriously, you are right, but you gotta admit you Cronulla supporters do type that alot.

That is what I'd expect from a bloke like you Mickey Moylen.

Reefs in trouble and all you do is bag sh!t from afar.

Christ he donated money to the Waverley Surf Club also, but that would mean jack sh!t to a miserable arse like your self.

Cheers
Quigs

That is what I'd expect from a bloke like you Mickey Moylen.

Reefs in trouble and all you do is bag sh!t from afar.

Christ he donated money to the Waverley Surf Club also, but that would mean jack sh!t to a miserable arse like your self.

Cheers
Quigs

I'm sorry Quigs, but it would defeat the purpose if everyone posting was sitting in the same room.

And who gives a f**k if he donated to the Waverley Surf Club, it's pretty easy to hand out cash that you haven't earned when the only other expenditure you have is Sharks Memoribilia (which I also find surprising and humourous, signed Amco Cup cards 95% off!!) and Womens hair dye.

Eion

First Grade
Reefy's the modern day robin hood. Robbing the rich and giving to the....sharks.

Latest posts