What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks donor a mascot called reefy!

Slackboy72

Coach
I guess it says a lot about BTR that so many of us do want to believe the BTR=Elford joke is really true.
I mean both are unhinged, both are scummers, how could a sh*t stirrer like quigs pass up this opportunity to point the finger back at us all.
Well done. Dickheads.

Shorty

Staff member
LOL - Dear oh dear!
Just to clarify? It's all still speculation that this is Reefy, are can a Shark fan confirm it?

The guy always had a screw loose!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Wasnt some crim on here before, posting as a knights fan or something, i think Half, Nibbs and all those blokes were fans of his work, something about a ebay ticketing scam or something?
Scott Reymond Thomas or something like that? Sportjock was his nick name i think

Will Reefy join his illustrious group?!

T.Bishop

Juniors
LOL - Dear oh dear!
Just to clarify? It's all still speculation that this is Reefy, are can a Shark fan confirm it?

The guy always had a screw loose!

shut your mouth dingbat. Unlike you, at least I have had a screw, albeit loose.

Fatso.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Wasnt some crim on here before, posting as a knights fan or something, i think Half, Nibbs and all those blokes were fans of his work, something about a ebay ticketing scam or something?
Scott Reymond Thomas or something like that? Sportjock was his nick name i think

That's the one, Raider.

Serc

First Grade

Yes, yes and yes...see page 5 and 6 of this thread mate

Apey

Staff member
who was that knights fan chucked in the clink in the states again? lol

Word.

I'm happy SRT is now free. I thought he would have to do some time when he got back to Aus though.

We Should of asked him for Lakers tickets to the recent finals series. Damn.

img1.jpg

Scott Raymond Thomas ......

Him and Elford look very similar....

The funny thing is, he hasn't posted on here in over a day as well!

please visit Newcastle Knights forum more often. :sarcasm:

Serc

First Grade
oi Spike I was enjoying not actually specifying his name on here :p but yes what Apey says, he makes more than enough posts in the Knights forum for you all to enjoy should you want to look.

Latest posts