What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks donor a mascot called reefy!

TeamSatan

Juniors
Reefy.......The hero of the working class.......The leader of the great Australian revolution.....The chesty bond of our era.........

All great visionaries are jailed by failing political overlords ....this is but the beginning

Special K

Coach
I've meet reefy on many occasions as has frenzy and many others in the sharks forum.

I can't stop laughing.

Gold jerry!

Brimmer

Juniors
What I can't believe that even after he's allegedly done such a crime he just couldn't keep his nose out of the forums stirring it up. Sounds like somebody likes the limelight a lit..tle too much.

BTR or BTK?

Quigs

Immortal
p-free.jpg

Cheers
Quigs

No wonder stains supporters are fast becoming the most hated in LU! Anyway hope you choke on your shyte sandwich tomorrow merkin

Thats the best you got? Saint fans are already the most hated. What the hell do I care if you bring it up? Is it gonna make me think you're any less of a f**kin vagina? No. Do us a favour and donate your username to Reefy, at least he was funny and had a decent comeback.

Fein

First Grade
Thats the best you got? Saint fans are already the most hated. What the hell do I care if you bring it up? Is it gonna make me think you're any less of a f**kin vagina? No. Do us a favour and donate your username to Reefy, at least he was funny and had a decent comeback.

WOW!!!!!!!!

Just WoW!!!

Wowwy wowwy wow wow.

merkin. :lol::lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
I wonder what othe LU identities are well known in the greater League world. I'm guessing:

Charlie Saab = Smokin Joe Kilroy
OVP=Brett Finch
Timmah=Brohman
Storm Girl=Waldron
Poor Boy Blues=Ribot
Markieboy=either Jamie or Adam
El Duque=Dimitriou