What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Fans Views...It'll Make your Blood Boil

Are the Sharks Scum

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

imasharkie

Coach
I don't see how you can call McSharkie a troll, he hates all things red and white and stays away from other sites unlike most of the saint forumers who spend most of their time on our site.

Anonymous

Juniors
Sharks Fans Views pt.2

Well played. Perhaps, just perhaps, the Dragons are the real deal this year. Regardless, they completely trampled us and we had nothing.

The End.

chili pepper

Bench
Congratulations Dragons supporters. Clearly the better team on the night. Shame the ref spoilt what should have been a typical hard-fought local derby. Little doubt he was largely responsible for the 30 point blow-out. Regardless you were the better team and deserved to win the game (by 10-12 points).

An excellent 80 min effort by your team proves you are contenders this year. The fact that we outplayed you in the last 15 min of the 1st half and first 10 min of the 2nd showed we are a team with much potential but lacking the consistency over 80 min to be a real threat this year.

Very much looking forward to rd20 when I expect to see a much improved Sharks outfit match the Saints in what should be a classic local derby.

Cheers and good luck.

PS Ribs and your mate - f**k off you are a pair of dead shit tossers.

Rexxy

Coach
millersnose said:
Rex said:
I cant believed not one Sharkie supporter invited us Saints for a friendly beer before the game.

:shock:

hey rex

meet ya at southern gate 6 pm

your shout

so where were you? a no show. Like your team?

chili pepper

Bench
Dragon said:
chili pepper said:
Shame the ref spoilt what should have been a typical hard-fought local derby.

Care to elaborate champ?

Hey I'm not saying the ref was the difference. You were the better team and deserved to win. I just thought a couple of decisions went your way at crucial times that contributed to the scoreline.

I'm sure there was at least one forward pass in your second try and there was more than one dubious strip that you guys got away with. I also thought Timmins got away with alot of cheap shit that would have been punished by a more competent ref - a ridiculous late shot to a Sharks players head (Gallen?) in the second half deep in your half was a good example.

To your credit you were able to capitilize on any good fortune and that was one of the most impressive aspects of your performance tonight. I really think that St-Ill and Penrith are the teams to beat this year.

BTW when did Kite turn in to such a good f**kin player. Gonna be hard to keep him out of a starting possy - even with the games best prop to come back in to the side.

Dragon

Coach
To be honest i thought Kimmorley was on-fire late in the 2nd half.

The sharks weren't all bad, but i just think the Dragons did the little things alot better, and our back-up play was only 2nd to the Broncos of the 90's.

Good luck for the rest of the year Chilli and the Sharks.

P.S Kimmorley a big chance for Origin.

chili pepper

Bench
Dragon said:
To be honest i thought Kimmorley was on-fire late in the 2nd half.

The sharks weren't all bad, but i just think the Dragons did the little things alot better, and our back-up play was only 2nd to the Broncos of the 90's.

Good luck for the rest of the year Chilli and the Sharks.

P.S Kimmorley a big chance for Origin.

Spot on Dragon. Except for BK for SOO- can't see him getting picked.

How about Thompson - played pretty well again tonight. Personally I'd say no but there seems to be a push for him. He'd certainly go Ok in the Blue. City v Country should be very interseting this year.

Anonymous

Juniors
chili pepper said:
Regardless you were the better team and deserved to win the game (by 10-12 points).
have you been talking to Tamazoid? He thought your 74-4 loss should have been more like 50-30 or something... and they blamed the ref for that as well.
chili pepper said:
Hey I'm not saying the ref was the difference. You were the better team and deserved to win.
You better believe it.
chili pepper said:
I just thought a couple of decisions went your way at crucial times that contributed to the scoreline.
Rubbish. If the handling was better we would have put another three tries on your mob. You were lucky that it wasnt 60+
chili pepper said:
I'm sure there was at least one forward pass in your second try and there was more than one dubious strip that you guys got away with. I also thought Timmins got away with alot of cheap sh*t that would have been punished by a more competent ref - a ridiculous late shot to a Sharks players head (Gallen?) in the second half deep in your half was a good example.
Your just sounding silly now. Shit like that happens every game. You think the Sharks were never offside, never threw a forward pass and never once went in with a high shot? I saw loads but just moved on.
chili pepper said:
To your credit you were able to capitilize on any good fortune
There was no good fortune, Saints forwards just rolled their opposites into the turf... simple and true.

Saint 60

Juniors
lol yknow its nice not to have some strange mob over here trolling for a change -

i can read every post and there dont seem to be to much bullchit :clap:

dam this would be great if it goes on for a year or two or more :music2:

Southernsaint

Staff member
El Garbo said:
Sharks Fans Views pt.2

Well played. Perhaps, just perhaps, the Dragons are the real deal this year. Regardless, they completely trampled us and we had nothing.

The End.

Classy, Garbo - there's some cats on this forum (all branches) who make avatar bets or run their mouths off & then hide for a week or two, good to see you doing the right thing. :clap:

Can't wait for the Jubilee re-match!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

RockyShark

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Just because they're not participating in the NRL...
Wow... Interesting admission there. So you're all going for a team that doesn't participate in the NRL? :lol:

Thanks everyone (on both sides) for your posts in this thread, it's been very entertaining!

PS - For the record, I don't hate the Dragons, my 'Dragons' are the Broncos...

you want some facts ?

the sharks have won squat (ok then, one little amco cup :roll: )

but despite saints undeniably proud heritage, superior financial standing and greater support (worldwide apparently) you actually haven't won anything for donkeys years. you dominated bore-a-thon unlimited tackle league in a basically amateur comp with a legendary team 40- 50 years ago, but since then you've managed one premiership... 27 years ago.

in fact, you now also hold the world record for highest number of consecutive losing appearances in championship deciding matches (ie lost grand finals)

well bra-bloody-vo the 'mighty' dragons :clap: :clap: :clap:

for all this premature gloating and self-congratulating you're actually only barely better off than the sharks, only that you've squandered way more potential. the sharks may very well suck but so do you and THAT'S why you're so damn frustrated.

and for the record in that same time your "successful sister clubs" the yankees, lakers and man u have won multiple consecutive championships over several different decades. in hindsight, an almost delusional comparison.

Ribs

Bench
"PS Ribs and your mate - f**k off you are a pair of dead sh*t tossers"

:lol:

Who the hell are you? I dont even remember pissing you off last week. I sure am glad I did though!

You must have felt pretty low on Saturday night hey?

If it makes you feel any better, i had a great night.

Latest posts