What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Loose ;)

Anonymous

Juniors
Nothing like the Sharks loosing. :lol:

Actually, I think it's good for a few teams.

Cowboys, Tigers, Raiders, Storm, Dragons and offcourse the Eels were all hoping that the Sharks would lose. I expected a better showing from them to be honest.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Believe it or not the Eels are still mathematically able to make the finals :shock:

But geez I'm glad the Sharks lost. I got a $10 bet on with Garbutt that the Sharks won't make the 8. This goes a long way to me scoring a free lunch! :mrgreen:

grouch

First Grade
It was quite a good evening's entertainment - Scumnulla warming things up by getting flogged by an also-ran, then the mighty Dragons coasting through the Warriors in second gear.

wittyfan

Referee
Willow said:
Saints ended their season in round 20 ;-)

No they didn't. ;-) Dragons were hardly convincing last night, they're still light years behind the Top 3. :)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
So where does that put the Sharks?

20, 30 years behind us? :lol: :lol: :lol:

LocalDarby

Juniors
f**k off sluttyman
you should go stick your filthy head back in the sharks forum, so all you dick heads can get together and whinge about how shit your shit team of shit players is. the dragons are kicking arse this year and all you can do is f**ken cry about it. f**k off

LocalDarby

Juniors
12 from 22? so what the dragons are coming 5th

plus they beat the sharks both times this year. sucked in. im so glad im not you.

now go post your stupid smilie faces somewhere else

Latest posts