What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Related Podcast Eps

jc155776

Coach
liked the guest this week on Sharkcast.

Called for no SJ love before or during the game.

It’s great when Sam gets a radio pro on with him who also happy to share what they think.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Supposably online there is a call for a SJ lap of honour, stand and applaud at the 7th minute of the game etc….???
Not sure where this is coming from?
It’s the type of thing that reminds me of the clubs inability to read the room - yes a nice thing to do, but hard arse winning clubs wouldn’t do this.
Unless your Manly and get a rainbow jersey up for likes

Supposably online there is a call for a SJ lap of honour, stand and applaud at the 7th minute of the game etc….???
Not sure where this is coming from?
It’s the type of thing that reminds me of the clubs inability to read the room - yes a nice thing to do, but hard arse winning clubs wouldn’t do this.
Unless your Manly and get a rainbow jersey up for likes
Exactly. F$%k that shyte. There's a top 4 positioning battle going on.
No niceties from the peanuts, especially for a part time 1M dollar per season costly player

Weaponhead

Coach
Exactly. F$%k that shyte. There's a top 4 positioning battle going on.
No niceties from the peanuts, especially for a part time 1M dollar per season costly player
Exactly. Soft mentality does not win comps.

Johnson was a contractor. He came and went. Self before side....... not what this club should be honouring.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Nothing for SJ as far as I am concerned. I really hope the club isn't considering doing anything for him.

We all know how he cried and threw his toys out of the pram when he left. Behaviour like that should not be rewarded.

I won't be taking part in any standing ovations or celebrations of any kind on Saturday night. I want to cheer on our boys, the old boys attending and bank the 2 competition points. And I want the Flegg boys to put another 50 on.

DJDL

First Grade

If they're calling for some sort of tribute which is fitting for his time at the club I think this would be more appropriate:

- Everyone kind of pay attention for the first third of the match
- Get raucous and right into it for the second third
- Then midway though the final third pack their bags and head for the exit in a huff

edit - and then wave and smile as you head out the gate.

Latest posts