What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Sign Corey Hughes

Quigs

Immortal
We're gonna have the most penalised forward pack in the history of the world next year...

And I am looking forward to everyone of them.

Just hope they are for snotting, belting, bashing, terrorising, threatening, kocking out, creasing, abusing the linesman, and back chatting.

I hope by round 10 we have had three forwards introducing themselves to the judiciary members.

I hope we have the most hated forwards in the NRL.

I'd love for us to be hated.

Nice guys win nuffin

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ausguy

Coach
And I am looking forward to everyone of them.

Just hope they are for snotting, belting, bashing, terrorising, threatening, kocking out, creasing, abusing the linesman, and back chatting.

I hope by round 10 we have had three forwards introducing themselves to the judiciary members.

I hope we have the most hated forwards in the NRL.

I'd love for us to be hated.

Nice guys win nuffin

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

hmmm they would get a few weeks for that wouldnt they quigs??

imasharkie

Coach
I like your attitude Quigs.
Ahhh the days of Kneen and Davidson. Thats what we want. Anger and passion.

Quigs

Immortal
hmmm they would get a few weeks for that wouldnt they quigs??

Who bloody cares how long they get.

Look at their (other clubs supporters) attitude to Gallen right now. They hate him. But hey who do they turn to come State of O. They love him during the tough stuff.

I am old enough to remember the mongrels wiping out our "Skipper" Pierce (or is it Pearce) from appearing in a Grand Final. At the time he was one of the cleanest hardest players in the game.

So I don't give a stuff who does what to who, as long as we are no longer treated like the NRL doormats.

Sick of it I am afraid.

Now is the time for the club to breed Mongrels, with the Aus Coach at the helm.

You guys might remember when the rortin' Chooks last won. They had a forward called Morley. He had a tad bad record. But they won a comp.
And he never changed his style.

Who cares now. The Rorters won and it is in the books.

Who cares about Greg Pearce getting blotted out of the GF. Nobody but us old scarred Sharkie farts.

The record shows Manly won. No mention of Hartley. No mention of Pearce. No record of Quigs's tears.

The two GF's we made were on the back of having Packs over flowing with hard working Mongrels.

Yepp we are building and the others hate it. I love it.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

I'm with you Quigs. I've got blokes at work whinging about Gallen and co but he's one of the favourites during SOO as is Birdy. And f*ck don't the Tits supporters whinge. Can't get over a couple of little things. They will be the new doormats. No mongrel caarnts in the pack.

Ausguy

Coach
Quigs i agree with you.... i was referring to "kocking out" other players... ive never heard of players doing that on the field.... except for paris

sharks8601

Juniors
like i said before. every club whingers about bird and gals but any team would snap them up with a heart beat

I was very impressed with Corey's performance against us this year.

He's a real competitor and has been in great form this season for the dogs.

He's got plenty of mongrel in him and a great work rate.

Will compliment Bird and Gallen well.

Good to see another First Grader being signed up by the Club rather than a fringe First Grader who may come good.

The Popper

Bench
I Am Old Enough To Remember The Mongrels Wiping Out Our "skipper" Pierce (or Is It Pearce) From Appearing In A Grand Final. At The Time He Was One Of The Cleanest Hardest Players In The Game.
So I Don't Give A Stuff Who Does What To Who, As Long As We Are No Longer Treated Like The Nrl Doormats.
Sick Of It I Am Afraid.
Now Is The Time For The Club To Breed Mongrels, With The Aus Coach At The Helm.
You Guys Might Remember When The Rortin' Chooks Last Won. They Had A Forward Called Morley. He Had A Tad Bad Record. But They Won A Comp.
And He Never Changed His Style.
Who Cares Now. The Rorters Won And It Is In The Books.
Who Cares About Greg Pearce Getting Blotted Out Of The Gf. Nobody But Us Old Scarred Sharkie Farts.
The Record Shows Manly Won. No Mention Of Hartley. No Mention Of Pearce. No Record Of Quigs's Tears.
The Two Gf's We Made Were On The Back Of Having Packs Over Flowing With Hard Working Mongrels.
Yepp We Are Building And The Others Hate It. I Love It.

Quigs

Ditto!!! It's Pierce, and he he'd never been sent off before. He decked Wests' big enforcer Dallas Donnelly in the semi. We were without Dane Sorenson for that GF. He'd been sent off in the late rounds and copped a bashing from the judiciary too. I realise Leagies are supposed to worship Arthurson, but the whole episode smelt strongly of corruption to many. Why, even the DVD of the game shows the vital scrum feed from the other side of the scrum so you can't see it. I was `Johnny near the spot' and saw it clearly. A penalty definitely should have been given. I believe Sludge's pleas for justice were denied. Strong rumours and hearsay have it that Hartley was rewarded with a new house, I've heard at Connells Point.
On that, my wife doesn't go to the games anymore, as she honestly believes that many results are pre-determined. I'd hate that to be the case. Maybe she's right, or maybe she's wrong. But I still go.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
It would be a bloody miracle if we got a pre determined anything in the league today cb4.

You can smell that the powers to be are starting their "the comp needs culling" mentality and guess who is always near the top of the tree for the chop according to the "wise men"

narhhhhhhh they won't do us any favours, have never in the past and won't in the future

Cheers
Declared idiot #88
Quigs

Dogaholic

First Grade
Corey Hughes has been our best this year.
Sad to see him go. He will go well with your mob.
How about we give you Sullivan and we take Hughes back?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Yo Quigs

I forgot you don't get the Sydney papers.

Get a bucket now Quigs. Don't delay. Get a bucket and a chair. You'll need to be sitting when the wave of nausea hits.

The Manly 1978 team are having a reunion.

Guests include..................................

G HARTLEY

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Corey Hughes has been our best this year.
Sad to see him go. He will go well with your mob.
How about we give you Sullivan and we take Hughes back?

Nuh but how about you get your coach to think outside the square and put Sully at half :)

Latest posts