What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v dragons Game Day!

Quigs

Immortal
Awaiting his report from his sharks loving, foxtel having mate.

I'll have you know I ventured around to his place from my sick bed. That's how dedicated I am. Crikey who in his right mind would ever miss a Monty Porter shield clash.

Anyhow I knew from the word go that we would win. Never in doubt. What most of you forgot to factor in is the fact that we are coming down from some real heavy drugs.

Players running like old nags, blurred vision, taking the wrong options, expecting Jonno Wright to step a defender .... sheeeze these things must be taken into consideration.

Forget that the opposition was a brain dead imbecile unit minus two of their best players.

We were the side with the carryover problems and we prevailed. It was always to be.

Feej

First Grade
Who else was in stitches at the end of that game?
My sons were on the floors in histerics .

Great day
Eldest boy asked me to go to the park to kick the footy.
He is 7

Then home to watch that hilarity.

I LOL'd quite a bit. The alternative was too painful.

spider

Coach
It's astonishing how pathetic the merged rabble have become.

Imgagine being beaten by a side with such a pathetic completion rate such as tonight.

Dead set laughable.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Would be curious to find out if a team with less than 50% completion rate has won a game before. Best thing about the game was the fact we played out the full 80 albeit farrken ordinarily. Felt like belting benny creagh when he deliberately played for the penalty when gal scored. Seemed to get through without injuries which us a bonus at this time of year.

Last edited:

newman

First Grade
It's astonishing how pathetic the merged rabble have become.

Imgagine being beaten by a side with such a pathetic completion rate such as tonight.

Dead set laughable.

The thing I love is that it's not us. It was us, and it was us for a long time. We have seemingly turned a corner, and while we are no world beaters, we are a long way from being the rabble that we once were.

Special K

Coach
I'm blown away we scored 2 tries in 5 minutes to win a game. It happens against us all the time.. Actually when was the last time we came from 12 points down?

carcharias

Immortal
Yep
Real nice.
Would have obviously preferred a golden point
type situation but the heart did enjoy this one.

mxlegend99

Referee
Hahaha.

You're a funny person.

1. Morris wasnt offside. Vid ref looked at that 3 times.

2. Heighington can't run decoy and stop in defensive line, which he did. Then gallen ran straight past him. The gap created by the decoy.

3. Propelled forward off Lewis forearm. And no, nightingale didn't have the ball.

No point trying to have a rational discussion on this forum but.

I'm going to play in traffic - cheers.
Not a Sharks fab, but disagree with all points

1. Morris was offside, but the video wasnt conclusive enough to overturn the onfield decision. This was the worst try awarded in the game IMO.

2. Creagh never could have tackled Gallen, nor did he even attempt to do so. He knew he couldnt and chose to milk an obstruction. The onfield referee fell for it, and the video referee couldnt overrule due to no conclusive evidence

3. Nightingale received the ball at the same time Lewis came in for the tackle. Like the previous decisions in the Sharks favour, the video shows nothing conclusive to disallow the try. The only difference here is that the Sharks finally got the better end of a try decision. But as a neutral, this decision beats the hell out of the Morris try. Simply as that was on the back of a bullshit no try to Sharks.

Dragons IMO had more help on the scoreboard from the referee/video referee decisions then Sharks. I was glad to see Sharks grab an unlikely victory after a few bullshit calls to help the Dragons lead.

yadamisha

Juniors
Not a Sharks fab, but disagree with all points

1. Morris was offside, but the video wasnt conclusive enough to overturn the onfield decision. This was the worst try awarded in the game IMO.

2. Creagh never could have tackled Gallen, nor did he even attempt to do so. He knew he couldnt and chose to milk an obstruction. The onfield referee fell for it, and the video referee couldnt overrule due to no conclusive evidence

3. Nightingale received the ball at the same time Lewis came in for the tackle. Like the previous decisions in the Sharks favour, the video shows nothing conclusive to disallow the try. The only difference here is that the Sharks finally got the better end of a try decision. But as a neutral, this decision beats the hell out of the Morris try. Simply as that was on the back of a bullshit no try to Sharks.

Dragons IMO had more help on the scoreboard from the referee/video referee decisions then Sharks. I was glad to see Sharks grab an unlikely victory after a few bullshit calls to help the Dragons lead.

What a perfect summary of what happened.

Craigshark

First Grade
We had three tries disallowed.. Completed less than 50%.. Didn't receive a penalty the whole second half? And the merged fans are still whinging.. haha

Latest posts