What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks V Rabbitohs

lockyno1

Post Whore
Nugby said:
Should be interesting. Souths have been staying close in the first half and then being blown off the park and the Sharks have been going great in the first half and then get owned in the second. This could be the worst second half of football ever.

I agree about the 2nd half! This game has to be a leader for the pumpkin award! There are so many top candidates!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Nugby said:
Covell to bag a double!

Well he's the leader for the pumpkin this year! At least he'll be able to say "well I know I suck but in 2006 I got the coverter 2006 Pumpkin Award"! Closest he will ever get to anay award!

Inferno

Coach
Anyone predicting a sharks slaughter is dreaming.

I'll tip them but with less confidence than I had in the warriors last week.

Be interesting to see Ben Ross's "special" headgear.

HammDoggy

Juniors
I think the Sharks will get this easily and I agree with Speical K, I think Phil Bailey has been really good this year.

missmini

Juniors
fatshark said:
No problem, hang on didnt you get your aasses handed to you by the Rooters? Your hooker and centre are gone
Sharks13+
You obviously don't know anything outside your team. Shane Walker IS our Hooker. Webb was only there while Shane was injured :roll:

White Poiner

Coach
Sharks have heaps of players out.. They have simmo at fullback another weakness.

Sharks should win... souths are sh*t that is a fact.. But cronulla are going that bad lately..

FFS.. if cronulla lose the are wooden spoon faves..

effnic

Bench
11756058.jpg

fatshark

Bench
No in fact its the first game of the year, played over a trophy for best pre season cripples.

Godz Illa

Coach
Souths are on a hat-trick against Cronulla after two victories against them last year. I wonder how many clubs Souths have defeated on 3 consecutive occasions since their return to the NRL? My first guess would be... none. I'm tipping Cronulla btw. The stakes are just too high, they have to win.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
i cant see the sharks loosing this one
raper has publically stated we are close to a win and weve lost to two pretty good outfits. i think this could be the start of a very good run imo

QldRabbit

Juniors
I was confident in a Souths victory, but with Johns retiring from SOO and the number 7 jumper up for grabs, i personally feel would could be on the end of a Kimmorley blinder. Never been a Kimmorley fan, but i reckon he would fancy himself if he can string together solid performances til SOO selection time. I hope i'm wrong, c'mon you bunnies.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i cant see the sharks loosing this one
raper has publically stated we are close to a win and weve lost to two pretty good outfits. i think this could be the start of a very good run imo

Good outfits? You are kidding mate!

Latest posts