What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Raiders Rd. 6 -=[Spoilers]=-

McLovin

Staff member
FULL TIME

Sharks 26 - 0 Raiders

Tries to Pomeroy (3) and De Gois. Covell with 5 goals.

All of the Sharks wins have been on the back of dominant defensive efforts. nil, 4, nil...

Rovelli

Bench
Sharks D pretty good.

Blanked out Panthers, and Raiders.
Only four conceded to the Dragons.

azza

Juniors
Spike said:
Weyman breaks down more than my old Mitsubishi Sigma did

It's very easy to sit there and have a dig with a poor joke like that but this could be the guy's career. It's a loss to the game and it's pretty ordinary to be kicking him while he's down.

Ink, you're just pathetic.

innsaneink

Referee
azza said:
It's very easy to sit there and have a dig with a poor joke like that but this could be the guy's career. It's a loss to the game and it's pretty ordinary to be kicking him while he's down.

Ink, you're just pathetic.

Whys that Princess?...Awwww boo hoo...a bit upset are we???? :lol::lol:

Jono078

Referee
Not looking forward to playing the Sharks next week.

Theyre a tough team this year, although I spose they havnt travelled to well..

azza

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Whys that Princess?...Awwww boo hoo...a bit upset are we????

I'm not really going to bother getting into a slanging match with you, I've seen the manner in which you stupidly carry on here and draw others into pointless arguments and have done so for years. Pretty sad reflection on you really.

Yeah, i'm disappointed, what do you expect, I support the team? No excuses, the Sharks were far better and the Raiders were crap. I just really think it's a poor reflection on you to slap your "clever" nicknames on Weyman when the guy's career may be over. You've got issues.

McLovin

Staff member
Wins by 18, 36, 26

Losses by 2, 10, 2

Really, we should be on 5 wins and 1 loss. Bombed 2 games and have only been outplayed once imo...

pantherz9103

First Grade
MC84 said:
Wins by 18, 36, 26

Losses by 2, 10, 2

Really, we should be on 5 wins and 1 loss. Bombed 2 games and have only been outplayed once imo...

Welcome to my world. Penrith have had a chance in all bar the game we lost to you, but we keep beating ourselves with mistakes and penalties. The Sharks are looking pretty good but are they good enough to be a force, i don't know. Hard to win at Shark Park again though.

innsaneink

Referee
azza said:
I'm not really going to bother getting into a slanging match with you, I've seen the manner in which you stupidly carry on here and draw others into pointless arguments and have done so for years. Pretty sad reflection on you really.

Yeah, i'm disappointed, what do you expect, I support the team? No excuses, the Sharks were far better and the Raiders were crap. I just really think it's a poor reflection on you to slap your "clever" nicknames on Weyman when the guy's career may be over. You've got issues.

Diddums, its a nickname :roll: Ive been calling Weyman "Milky" for quite some time, long before tonites injury, my post was a sympathetic view on his bad trot of injurys, yet you get your panty liner in a bunch and take it the wrong way. Congatulations :lol:

Stonecutter

First Grade
Jono078 said:
Not looking forward to playing the Sharks next week.

Theyre a tough team this year, although I spose they havnt travelled to well..

It's those damn white away raper cursed jerseys. :x

What can I say, the sharks were just too good, their defence was excellent.

As for those, having a joke at Weymans injury, your all tough sitting behind a keyboard, but id like to see some of you get your ankles bent at such an angle, idiots.

Latest posts