What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Saints Sellout

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Im not the one that needs to get wrecked on the piss to enjoy myself and im not the one who puts my own needs to get drunk, roudy and become an antagonistic merkin who is the one that lost common respect and youve ruined it for yourself.
Im not the merkin getting pissed at football games who starts fights on the hill with opposition supporters.

Ill stick to going to festivals for music and going to footy games for footy not so i can 'cut loose' because i cant separate alcohol from fun.
f**king Alcoholics.

You're still funny.

carcharias

Immortal
If we are not drinking piss at the footy what the f**k are we gonna tip on the heads of the dragons
as the leave shark park on Saturday night?

carcharias

Immortal
Oh look here, one of the sharks forums biggest trolls
finally makes an appearance .... Must be packing shit.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Oh look here, one of the sharks forums biggest trolls
finally makes an appearance .... Must be packing shit.

:lol:

I just think its funny you pretending to drink beer, ya West Coast Cruiser lover. Ready for your Grand Final are ya ?

Good luck for the weekend, I think you will romp it in. Glad to see Flanno back for you.

Now get pharked....:D

carcharias

Immortal
As long as dragons fans keep thinking they're cruisers, the longer we'll keep tipping them
on their heads.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
As long as dragons fans keep thinking they're cruisers, the longer we'll keep tipping them
on their heads.

haha...noice

My mate Jaun Farkall sends his apologies.

Just you keep going the whole 70 minutes and we'll see about that !
Sorry I'm so far away, would love to have been there for the March Grand Final....and see you win....2 points or beat us by 3 lengths !

Any ways, enjoy the the huge crowd of Dragons supporters, good luck, keep your fence intact and don't forget the Aerogard.

Is it true Brandivino is on sale at the back bar near the hill? :D

coolumsharkie

Referee
Im not the one that needs to get wrecked on the piss to enjoy myself and im not the one who puts my own needs to get drunk, roudy and become an antagonistic merkin who is the one that lost common respect and youve ruined it for yourself.
Im not the merkin getting pissed at football games who starts fights on the hill with opposition supporters.

Ill stick to going to festivals for music and going to footy games for footy not so i can 'cut loose' because i cant separate alcohol from fun.
f**king Alcoholics.

And I'll stick to waiting in line at the german sausage bar while you order a ton of food.

Each to their own, peace and love fat boy.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
haha...noice

My mate Jaun Farkall sends his apologies.

Just you keep going the whole 70 minutes and we'll see about that !
Sorry I'm so far away, would love to have been there for the March Grand Final....and see you win....2 points or beat us by 3 lengths !

Any ways, enjoy the the huge crowd of Dragons supporters, good luck, keep your fence intact and don't forget the Aerogard.

Is it true Brandivino is on sale at the back bar near the hill? :D

Brandivino? f**k orf. We have only the best. Cold Duck, Ben Ean or Mateus.

Of course Rene Pogel was always a favourite there.

Quigs

Immortal
Youse can all get stuffed. I am jealous of those being able to attend.

I'm a cranky old bugger and it is not even match day.

Yahhhh curtis's., the lot of youse

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Youse can all get stuffed. I am jealous of those being able to attend.

I'm a cranky old bugger and it is not even match day.

Yahhhh curtis's., the lot of youse

I've had to put a benchy in ya seat! The identity can't be revealed

Quigs

Immortal
Don't forget the pics !!!!

pssssts... this is the world we live in.

Something is happening in the UK right now. Anyhow this graffic footage has just been release.

Alleged Offender allegedly apprehended.

[youtube]Cbr-BRSq4nE[/youtube]

Latest posts