What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Saints Sellout

I'm happy with the multi tap arrangements at the bars, its pretty efficient. Would prefer Resches or Carlton on tap but you can't have everything. additional bars / points of sale need to be considered if we're attracting larger crowds to games.

carcharias

Immortal
I drink the light beer. It is cheaper and tastes better than VB.
I drink the full strength gear in the club where I can get the top shelf stuff

Southern Shark

Juniors
They trialled the old style single tapped keg in an ice bucket behind the ET stand against the warriors. Painfully slow and will need another three taps for the Saints game to cope with a possible 10 000 additional fans.

Cans are apparently banned in the ground now , I tried to take a can of Red Bull in on Sunday - "no cans , could be used as a missile" was the security response.
It's been like this at the SCG , ANZ , SFS etc for a while but this is the 1st time I've noticed it at a suburban ground.

They did have cans for a while in the old scoreboard hill bar but it's obviously much cheaper & easier for the club - no need for ice , quicker & easier to lug kegs over from the club.

They used to allow cans and even sold Pure Blonde in cans til a couple a years ago when we played Manly and some dickhead supporters (Manly, I believe) threw cans from one of the stands onto supporters walking out after the game. Bastards had to ruin it for the majority.

M2D2

Bench
I love it how people whinge about long lines and expensive beer at music festivals so they dont go.
how about you dont drink?

coolumsharkie

Referee
I love it how people whinge about long lines and expensive beer at music festivals so they dont go.
how about you dont drink?

How about you go and get f**ked?

It's my choice, I like to let loose at festivals and have a phat time. I'm not a Y gen soft c**k like yourself. Can't handle your piss and lack any common respect so you've spoiled it for the rest of us.

Lets go to the rock fest and stay sober :roll:

:lol:

carcharias

Immortal
Too right

If I' havent got a St. John's ambo officer shining a little torch in my eyes by sunset
then I'm not going!

M2D2

Bench
Im not the one that needs to get wrecked on the piss to enjoy myself and im not the one who puts my own needs to get drunk, roudy and become an antagonistic merkin who is the one that lost common respect and youve ruined it for yourself.
Im not the merkin getting pissed at football games who starts fights on the hill with opposition supporters.

Ill stick to going to festivals for music and going to footy games for footy not so i can 'cut loose' because i cant separate alcohol from fun.
f**king Alcoholics.

Im not the one that needs to get wrecked on the piss to enjoy myself and im not the one who puts my own needs to get drunk, roudy and become an antagonistic merkin who is the one that lost common respect and youve ruined it for yourself.
Im not the merkin getting pissed at football games who starts fights on the hill with opposition supporters.

Ill stick to going to festivals for music and going to footy games for footy not so i can 'cut loose' because i cant separate alcohol from fun.
f**king Alcoholics.

:lol: you don't need booze to fall over a fence, bust up your leg and split your pants open.

M2D2

Bench
It has its positives, hell ive had some great times drunk off (or super high) my chops at festivals/gigs.
But to not go to them because you HAVE to be drunk to enjoy them is f**king stupid.