What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Village development?

newman

First Grade
A few points, I dont want to give too much away.

- the retail facility WILL have a supermarket and other bulky retail as anchors. Again, these people aren't mugs.
- we are NOT giving the land away. The sharks continue to own the land at all times.

newman

First Grade
Jc, I have no doubt that the members will overwhelming vote for this in the positive. Anyone who votes against it wants the club to die.

Ausguy

Coach
A few points, I dont want to give too much away.

- the retail facility WILL have a supermarket and other bulky retail as anchors. Again, these people aren't mugs.
- we are NOT giving the land away. The sharks continue to own the land at all times.

Good but this doesnt give them bonus points.... its a minimum IMO.

It alos needs to have something that is a social attraction... a laserzone (or whatever its called) a bowling centre or the like... not just shops. Im off on a tangent here but you only get the chance to do it once.

Good but this doesnt give them bonus points.... its a minimum IMO.

It alos needs to have something that is a social attraction... a laserzone (or whatever its called) a bowling centre or the like... not just shops. Im off on a tangent here but you only get the chance to do it once.

I think that might be in the entertainment part of the plan.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
So the building will be on company title? For the life of me I cant see how you can sell stratad units & still own the land they are on.

Ausguy

Coach
Tried not to read it too much DS.... anyone can dress somethign up to look like somethign it isnt.

Need some facts.

newman

First Grade
Seriously, wait for the info night..... You won't be worried anymore.

In the meantime, just think about how many other sporting clubs in Australia have the opportunity to be supported these types of business model...... None!...... We are going to rule!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
what are the chances of any of it being approved anyway? Really. There will be massive objections to 700 hundred units on the western side. Couldnt get it through last time. & really the western side is cream for the consortium.

Ausguy

Coach
Sorry Newman.... im not goign to jump in the "we rule" boat and be blind to the potential sh*te hitting the fan. How many times in the past 30 years do you think ive seen it before.

We start to lay some bricks and mortar and you show me the money coming in and we will share a drink, till then im holding my cards.

Even on show and tell night if i see anyone smiling or cracking boners il kick in the merkin and tell em to calm the f**k down.

Reefy

according to something i read a little while back. the new thing isnt goint to the council but straight to the department of planning.

dunno what that means

but thats the nsw gvt so. hmm

newman

First Grade
A good chance reef, a very good chance. Again, Sydney is starved for infrastructure, mainly residential, in public transport corridors. And with the kurnell austral project going ahead with a great deal of green space, all signs point to yes.

Latest posts