What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shire People

The Whippet

Juniors
Alright people of the Shire I need your help here. I'm moving to the shire soon and don't know a lot about it so can you tell me the good suburbs and bad suburbs because my family are looking for a house.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Penrith owns all right,

Owns all the pregnant 13 year olds and drug users.

The shire is quite exquisite. The only bad areas are next to Kogarah (they smell like urine)

Feel free to join us down here in Gods Country

Southernsaint

Staff member
A Sunday evening barbeque in The Shire:

kkk.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
awesome southern

but facts are that Kogarah sucks but if there is any place thats sucks harder than Kogarah its the Shire

LONG LIVE PENRITH

ps. madunit, that joke got old in 1993

The Whippet

Juniors
SirShire said:
Outsider.

Why the f**k would you move to Shire if you have no idea about the suburbs

Well because of my dad's work, he's sick of driving from Wollongong to Sydney everyday.

I know a little bit about the Shires, like the names of suburbs but I'm not sure of the ones with bad reputations, don't want to end up in one of those suburbs.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who said I was joking?

I was merely pointing out facts.
Penrith=pregnant teenage girls and drug smoking hippies with no jobs

The Shire is a lovely place filled with employed people, living in big houses, leading very extravagant lives because they are very well off people. Also very intelligent people.

Kogarah smells like toilet.

So WHippet, I suggest you get a place in Cronulla, if it's good enough for one G.D.McGrath, then its good enough for any Australian who respects themselves ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
madunit said:
Who said I was joking?

The Shire is a lovely place filled with employed people, living in big houses, leading very extravagant lives because they are very well off people. Also very intelligent people.

You have some very strange misconceptions about Penrith, please provide me some statistical information that provides proof that Penrith houses more pregnant teenage girls than any other place, also statistical information about unemployment and drugs would be appreciated. ]

Otherwise madunit i wouldnt comment on a place you clearly know very little about and are basing an opinion on the ill conceptions of society.

Thank you
Raider_69 ;-) :D

God-King Dean

Immortal
Who said I was joking?

Kogarah smells like toilet.

So WHippet, I suggest you get a place in Cronulla, if it's good enough for one G.D.McGrath, then its good enough for any Australian who respects themselves

Ignorance is bliss

wittyfan

Referee
madunit said:
So WHippet, I suggest you get a place in Cronulla, if it's good enough for one G.D.McGrath, then its good enough for any Australian who respects themselves ;-)

The great S.R.Waugh also resides in the Shire. :)

Alan Shore

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
madunit said:
Who said I was joking?

You have some very strange misconceptions about Penrith, please provide me some statistical information that provides proof that Penrith houses more pregnant teenage girls than any other place, also statistical information about unemployment and drugs would be appreciated. ]

Otherwise madunit i wouldnt comment on a place you clearly know very little about and are basing an opinion on the ill conceptions of society.

Thank you
Raider_69 ;-) :D

For a start, Plumpton High has special classes for teenage mums and pregnant teens.

Oh, and, Mt Druitt.

Latest posts