What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shire People

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tamazoid said:
Raider_69 said:
madunit said:
Who said I was joking?

I was merely pointing out facts.
Penrith=pregnant teenage girls and drug smoking hippies with no jobs

The Shire is a lovely place filled with employed people, living in big houses, leading very extravagant lives because they are very well off people. Also very intelligent people.

You have some very strange misconceptions about Penrith, please provide me some statistical information that provides proof that Penrith houses more pregnant teenage girls than any other place, also statistical information about unemployment and drugs would be appreciated. ]

Otherwise madunit i wouldnt comment on a place you clearly know very little about and are basing an opinion on the ill conceptions of society.

Thank you
Raider_69 ;-) :D

For a start, Plumpton High has special classes for teenage mums and pregnant teens.

Oh, and, Mt Druitt.

Yes your right, Plumpton High does have class for mothers still in high school, but the class size isnt exactly booming, last i herd there were just under 30 students attending, they resided from Penrith to Parramatta... quite a large area :)
im sure the shire has a rehabilitation centre
does that mean their are more than your average number of druggos in the shire? I wouldnt think so.

Otherwise madunit i wouldnt comment on a place you clearly know very little about and are basing an opinion on the ill conceptions of society.

Don't pass judgement on the Shire then. You obviously don't know anything about it.

Penrith, hot as hell in summer. Depression living in crowded Hibbard Houses.
Miles and miles of mind numbing suburbia. Miles from the Beach. Shopping mall culture.

I reckon the best suburbs in the Shire are the ones located close to the Hacking River.
Gray's Point, Gymea Bay, Yowie Bay, South Caringbah. You need a bit of money to live there though.

Big Mick

Referee
No offence, but i'd rather Cronulla over Gymea any day.

Gymea itself is a whole.

They others, I agree, very nice areas.

maybe out of the shire, but Sylvania waters isn't too bad, and either is Kangaroo Point.

Southernsaint said:
A Sunday evening barbeque in The Shire:

kkk.jpg

C'mon Southernsaint, that's a tired cliche, not all residents of the Shire are red necks. There's quite a few shire resident lefty posters on here. Good people, and Sharks fans.

SirShire

First Grade
Sheros los Deros said:
I reckon the best suburbs in the Shire are the ones located close to the Hacking River.
Gray's Point, Gymea Bay, Yowie Bay, South Caringbah. You need a bit of money to live there though.

Correct Sheros.

It's all about the pristine waters of the Port Hacking.

If you're lucky Whippet, and your neck still isnt injured from that fall in Myer/DJs, I'll take you for a wakeboard.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Sheros los Deros said:
Southernsaint said:
A Sunday evening barbeque in The Shire:

kkk.jpg

C'mon Southernsaint, that's a tired cliche, not all residents of the Shire are red necks. There's quite a few shire resident lefty posters on here. Good people, and Sharks fans.

LOL, Sheros - for all the good work done by you in 4C, you're being white-anted by Millers, Tamazoid, ShireShark, and so on & so forth ;-)

For the most part, though, "good people" & "Sharks fans" are mutually exclusive :lol:

Jimbo

Immortal
Immortal said:
Who said I was joking?

The Shire is a lovely place filled with employed people, living in big houses, leading very extravagant lives because they are very well off people. Also very intelligent people.

Kogarah smells like toilet.

So WHippet, I suggest you get a place in Cronulla, if it's good enough for one G.D.McGrath, then its good enough for any Australian who respects themselves

Ignorance is bliss

Well the Shire is good enough for Nathan Brown, and most of his team...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can't believe Raider took me seriously.

:lol: :lol:

He's defensive of his widdle penwiff aint he :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
madunit said:
I can't believe Raider took me seriously.

:lol: :lol:

He's defensive of his widdle penwiff aint he :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ohh maunit, i can never take you seriously, how can you take a bloke who uses words like catbox and easter bike seriously :lol:
but i do like to throw out Professional Raider ever so often just to keep people on their toes ;-)

God-King Dean

Immortal
Jimbo said:
Immortal said:
Who said I was joking?

Kogarah smells like toilet.

So WHippet, I suggest you get a place in Cronulla, if it's good enough for one G.D.McGrath, then its good enough for any Australian who respects themselves

Ignorance is bliss

Well the Shire is good enough for Nathan Brown, and most of his team...

Did you even read it? I was saying 'ignorence is bliss' because madunit made the assumption that Penrith is made up of dole-bludgers & all the woman are pregent at an early age. Therefore ignorant

God-King Dean

Immortal
Aww angry cuz he made a boo-boo :cry:
I'll have you know I have no prblems with Cronulla at all. Every area has there pros & cons

lolesi

First Grade
Haha...
Penrith :lol: :lol:

Anyway back on the subject

The Shire is a great area, amazing location and great people, some of the ones that spring to mind are
Pigeon
Ponting ( Recently bought a house over looking Port Hacking )
Mark Occa
S Waugh
Kosta

Just to name 5!

Latest posts