What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shire People

Rexxy

Coach
What are people supposed to expect when you and SirShadow cant tell your story without terms like ...

"slimeballs, filth, greasy, filthy blowin merkins, ethnic minorities and westies".....

You guys are the un Australian ones....

holc

Juniors
the un australian ones are the ones that ruined it for the people who were trying to celebrate australia day

When it comes to the Shire, you should love it or leave it

That goes for you rexy boy

Same with dimitri, who supposedly hates the place but spends 95% of his waking hours here
So he should love it, or stay the f**k out of it...on the northern, ugly side of Tom Ugly's

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
From a Saints boy through and through. Shire lovely place I like live there most of the time. But the a lot of the locals are tossers.

Leb-PlaYa

Juniors
dA PLAYA would like 2 apologise on behalf of my fellow countrymen. perving and pullin chix is cool but assault is not.

werd.

dimitri

First Grade
hahaha

w've heard the excuses before

its not our residents, its people from bankstown, st george, campbelltown parramatta etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

its all bull shit

thankfully i was not there at that shit hole last night

but i have spoken to at least 3 people who were there and know someone that ended up in hospital

they all told me that most of the problems were caused by young underage sutherland shire locals who were drinking way too much and throwing bottles

i have also heard reports of some groups of gangs of maori/pacific island descent (not being rascist - only retelling a story) causing some trouble

which area has had a recent influx of maoris and pacific islanders????????????

yes you guessed it

the sutherland shire

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the place is a hole :clap:

pixie nipples

Juniors
I wouldn't dare step foot into the shire! It's full of maladjusted social outcasts surviving on a median income

However just hearing the word Penrith makes me feel nauseaus. All fibro housing should be desecrated and the people who live there really are scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the human species.
I wouldn't even hire those people to tend my lawns

SirShire

First Grade
pixie nipples said:
I wouldn't dare step foot into the shire! It's full of maladjusted social outcasts surviving on a median income

Hah.

My parents bought me a boat for Christmas.

f**k off you lower class rat.

The Whippet

Juniors
dimitri said:
they all told me that most of the problems were caused by young underage sutherland shire locals who were drinking way too much and throwing bottles

Please enlighten me and tell how did they know that they were Shire locals?

dimitri

First Grade
The Whippet said:
dimitri said:

Please enlighten me and tell how did they know that they were Shire locals?

haircuts

fashion

bogan looks

its not hard to tell when someones from the shire

:lol:

Dragon Fanatic said:
From a Saints boy through and through. Shire lovely place I like live there most of the time. But the a lot of the locals are tossers.

Yeah, I always like Alice Street Sans Souci, where my grandparents lived. Fond memories there, let me tell ya. Other favourite St George places, running Cross country races at Scarborough Park, exploring the bushland at Carrs Park.

However, I'm so glad my parents move to the Shire in the 1950s. Love the place. The Royal National Park in particular: Garie Beach, Curracurang, Curracarong, Little Marley, Lady Carrington Drive, Jersey Springs, Uloola Falls. How lucky was I to live 5 minutes away from that magic place? To explore tracks alive with pink Boronias, and wattles. To go for long runs along Lady Carrington amongst massive turpentines, and listen to Lyrebirds mimick. To stand at the edge of massive sea cliffs, and watch waves thunder into rocks. To go spotlighting and experience the night life of lady carrington, and see powerful Owls, Greater Gliders, and Pygmy Possums. More interesting night life there than any bloody smoke filled night club.

I

Latest posts