What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shire People

The pretend North Shore

The North Shore is an insular place of self importance, and pretension. The North Shore thinks it is centre of the universe because its conceited head is so deeply buried up it own orifice.

The Shire doesn't have to pretend, it simply is the best place to live in Sydney.

aphelion

Juniors
The Whippet said:
That is why god created the great Georges River to stop people from Bankstown from invaiding the beautiful Shire.

And then humanity decided to build the Alfords Point bridge, thus allowing easy access for the said filthy Bankstowners.

Humanity = very silly.

mullet

Juniors
as someone who regulary travels to the shire and to penrith, penrith shuldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as the shire. The shire far exceeds penrith. Kingswood station enuf said.

I think id prefer to hang out at northies than penrith maccas

SirShire

First Grade
Sheros los Deros said:
The pretend North Shore

The North Shore is an insular place of self importance, and pretension. The North Shore thinks it is centre of the universe because its conceited head is so deeply buried up it own orifice.

The Shire doesn't have to pretend, it simply is the best place to live in Sydney.

:clap: I dont know anyone that goes out of their way to go to the North Shore

mullet said:
as someone who regulary travels to the shire and to penrith, penrith shuldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as the shire. The shire far exceeds penrith. Kingswood station enuf said.

I think id prefer to hang out at northies than penrith maccas

:clap:

Shire > Penrith & North Shore

Big Mick

Referee
I've lived in the St.George area my entire life, I went to Primary School in the Shire, High School in the East and I'm at Uni in the North Shore, so i've been around.

But to chill out, the Shire is cool, but North shore, most of the uni people up there are really cool.

Easties on the other hand.

SirShire

First Grade
True, no area is comparable to the lowly Eastern Suburbs.

It takes metrosexual to a non-healthy level.

dimitri

First Grade
whats wrong with metrosexuality

Eastern Suburbs and St George Areas kill shire, penrith and northern suburbs

:clap: :clap: :clap:

SirShire

First Grade
dimitri said:

How is the herpes going you filthy, greasy dreg?

bazza

Immortal
The shire is an OK place to live if you're not rich enough to afford to live in a good area of Sydney and not brave enough to live near slightly ethnic looking people

dimitri

First Grade
bazza said:
The shire is an OK place to live if you're not rich enough to afford to live in a good area of Sydney and not brave enough to live near slightly ethnic looking people

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

id agree

but i still dont think its ok

:lol:

warren

Juniors
SirShire said:

are you saying the western sububrbs are better than the eastern suburbs?

SirShire

First Grade
warren said:
SirShire said:

are you saying the western sububrbs are better than the eastern suburbs?

That was poorly worded on my behalf.

Eastern Suburbs is the lesser of the 2 evils.

Rexxy

Coach
SirShire said:
dimitri said:

How is the herpes going you filthy, greasy dreg?

Isn't it bad enough being a self confessed thief at a party. Now you are owning up to be a dirtbag racist too.

It costs lots more to live in the St George area. Ask your parents.

Southernsaint

Staff member
The Shire is one of the flatest places in the Sydney Basin geographically. I live in very close proximity to Sydney's highest point.

Theere will be no f**king Wave Aid to save you scummy merkins' arses when the Tsunami comes.

As Modest Mouse says: Float On!! (out to sea & die, preferably)...

stubbsie

Juniors
The shire is good. Cronulla is awsome very expensive now but. Other good suburbs are engadine and Woronora Heights.

MEE

Juniors
bazza said:
werd.

The shires probably good for first home buyers the lower to middle class (i.e. madunit). I'll give it that much.

dimitri

First Grade
stubbsie said:
The shire is good. Cronulla is awsome very expensive now but. Other good suburbs are engadine and Woronora Heights.

engadine and woronora heights

are the pits

miles away from anything

why on earth would you want to live there

itd be like living in a small, deserted country town

Latest posts