What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shopped off

Stonecutter

First Grade
lol "TOP FLIGHT". That fits Simmons 100% if they think Ben Rogers is top notch replacemnt for Chris Bailey.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
.... um if we do buy him.... he better be on a performance based contract

1 try and a assist per agme he gets food for the week
2 tries and a assist and he gets $1000

More than 2 missed tackles and he has to returf ANZ soley by himself

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Bring on 2009.

Don't worry Knights fans, someone has to play NSW cup for you guys.

lizziebra

Juniors
Don't get me wrong he wouldn't be the best, but he isn't the worst. I mean, they signed Luke MacDougall, Keith Lulia.

David Simmons isn't too bad from what I have seen.

Go Nulla

Bench
Don't get me wrong he wouldn't be the best, but he isn't the worst. I mean, they signed Luke MacDougall, Keith Lulia.

David Simmons isn't too bad from what I have seen.

Absolutely .... and please keep telling Brian Smith that. In fact Super Simmo is sensational.

PJ

First Grade
Yes Lizzie, if true you have a real keeper there.... ffs please keep him.

Please

PJ

First Grade
Konsty is wrong.

Simmo is an anchor.

Simmo has skills, size and strength yet repeatedly refuses to use any of them. For his sake I hope he can realise his potential, but we have carried him for long enough so let him try it in a different environment.

lizziebra

Juniors
That's what I mean, I don't support neither side, just saying change can be good for Players, and Simmons might benefit.

Konsty is wrong.

Simmo is an anchor.

Simmo has skills, size and strength yet repeatedly refuses to use any of them. For his sake I hope he can realise his potential, but we have carried him for long enough so let him try it in a different environment.

Konsty reckons you are a bit harsh PJ. The great man remembers some forum folk didn't like Colin Best, but he's turned out to be a champion at the Raiders. Persistance!!!

Quigs

Immortal
Paris is the greatest player ever to grace our backline. It would be an injustice if the club were to let him go.

His obvious talent is only matched by his aggression. He is the C that put the C in Courage.

If your club does capture this future Immortal then it will be a masterstroke.

I for one will be emailing Zapps with my disgust on losing such a talent.

(cough)

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Konsty is wrong.

Simmo is an anchor.

There's a shock.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Paris is the greatest player ever to grace our backline. It would be an injustice if the club were to let him go.

His obvious talent is only matched by his aggression. He is the C that put the C in Courage.

If your club does capture this future Immortal then it will be a masterstroke.

I for one will be emailing Zapps with my disgust on losing such a talent.

(cough)

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Still smarting over the loss of De Gois I see.

If we do sign him and he turns around into some great form Im sure that sarcasm will comfort you champ.

Chin up fellas