What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shopped off

Quigs

Immortal
Still smarting over the loss of De Gois I see.

If we do sign him and he turns around into some great form Im sure that sarcasm will comfort you champ.

Chin up fellas

Mate I am still smarting over Big Cliffy going to Wollong-bloody-gong.

But I am not one to bear a grudge

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Still smarting over the loss of De Gois I see.

If we do sign him and he turns around into some great form Im sure that sarcasm will comfort you champ.

Chin up fellas

He's had over 100 first grade games and still hasn't strung together a good 5 minutes :lol:

Smith's an angry man. I don't think Simmo's psyche will even be able to handle that let alone on field form.

Do the Nettnock Goannas have an A Grade side?

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Cap'n don't forget that outer Mongolian side, remember the ones that showed a little bit of interest in 'the Handbrake'

Think their cheque bounced.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Alan Shore

First Grade
Pom is fairly fast when he has space to gain speed though, off the mark he doesn't have the acceleration of Preston or a top speedster though. Anderson will be fine if he does some sprint work.

Weaponhead

Coach
Anderson was in the top 3 quickest over 40 metres at the Broncos a few years ago. The stint in the forwards has improved his defence and stamina no end. He is a far better option in the centres than Simmons.

As a local junior, I wanted Simmons to succeed as a first grader, however his performances for the past few seasons have been nowhere near up to standard. If the rumour is true then this is a great piece of business by Sticky. It shows a ruthlessness desperately needed by this club. This move on top on Kingston frees up some cash that we can use to address weaknesses in the side.

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
Hey this is good news. As I have stated more than once on earlier occasions, I would like to have seen him go with Noddy. Please confirm its true??

Quigs

Immortal
The dogs need outside backs, reunite Noddy & Simmo

How can you reunite something that never united in the first place.

How about we do one of those Woolworths, Big Dubyah type catalogues of special offers and get the local postie to drop em off in the letter boxes of every CEO and every Rugby league club president on the east coast of australia.

Might get a good nibble.

Maybe we could throw in a couple of tanks of discounted fuel.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

cityshark

Juniors
Anderson is not a name that should be mentioned on this forum, like Hartley ,Arthurson,Rabbits, and Guss Gould .

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Downside of course is, we may want to shop him off (I do not doubt the author on the intent) however, someone has to be stupid enough to buy him.

This is a grave concern I have in this transaction.

Perhaps a ESL team, Frenzy can you knock up the 5 minutes of highlights from those 100 games. Send the 5 minutes and the fact he has played 100 games, we may get a bite.

As for Colin Best, he still is no champion, has improved but still has huge defensive issues.

Quigs

Immortal
Downside of course is, we may want to shop him off (I do not doubt the author on the intent) however, someone has to be stupid enough to buy him.

This is a grave concern I have in this transaction.

Perhaps a ESL team, Frenzy can you knock up the 5 minutes of highlights from those 100 games. Send the 5 minutes and the fact he has played 100 games, we may get a bite.

As for Colin Best, he still is no champion, has improved but still has huge defensive issues.

Bloody Nora Angry,

Do you think the Cap'n is a miracle worker.

Find 5 minutes of highlights ... crikey.

That's a big ask of anyone.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
100 games. If I count 10 seconds to run on and get in position for the kickoff

That's about 1000 seconds.

I reckon I can get about 15-16 minutes of SimmoLights like that

Do I dare to hope?

If he goes to the Knights, Smith'll f*ck with his head that much that he'll be off joining the Mormon boys on a sabatical.

I can see him playing like he does (poorly) and having Mad Dog explaining a few truths to him. That'll be worth watching. He's lucky that captain cranky has retired.

Latest posts