What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Daniel Anderson be our coach in 2011?

Should Daniel Anderson be our coach in 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gronk

Staff member
I hope that Ando doesn't get bundled into a black van like the Handley/3P thread just has !

1703.gif

Ratchy

Juniors
It has been mentioned in here numerous times about Kevin Kingston. From mine understanding he was wanted but the NRL wouldn't let Parramatta players take pay cuts to keep the club under the salary cap.

Ratchy

Juniors
Jesus Christ....did some idiot seriously suggest Sticky the Dick Stuart as coach? I would vomit, the man has destroyed two clubs in a short term, and then taken them from bad to worse in his remaining years. Horrible coach, horrible man manager, useless all round.

Ando is the man for the job.

I agree with you about Anderson keeping his job, but the rest of the stuff you wrote about Ricky Stuart is just absolute crap.

El Diablo

Post Whore
even if they did sack Ando i would hate it to be for some unproven bloke like Kearney

what has he ever done?

worked as an assistant coach with a team that's been way over the cap

Gronk

Staff member
even if they did sack Ando i would hate it to be for some unproven bloke like Kearney

what has he ever done?

worked as an assistant coach with a team that's been way over the cap

And assisted Wayne Bennett to a WC win for New Zealand. So he's marginally ahead of David Fairliegh.

Last edited:

SDM

First Grade
I hope that Ando doesn't get bundled into a black van like the Handley/3P thread just has !

1703.gif

:lol: Bloody oath, I had 2 pages to go, and it gets deleted, arseholes. It was actually interesting.

hasman

Juniors
Mateo and Keating were made offers, but nowhere near what was made by the Worriers and Dogs, Inu was made a back end of the 25 offer.

Mateo has to come good in the next 2 years, and I hope he does, because it would show an awful waste of talent if he doesn't

Sorry Dellboy. Your wrong. Keating and Mateo Weren't offered anything. Anderson Told Mateo your Not Part of plans. As for Keating it was Round 17 he was still waiting on a offer.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Give him 6 weeks next season before any further consideration takes place. That will give Mr Anderson 2 years and 6 weeks to get the team he wants, fix the attitude issues to his likeing and instill his game plan into the players. Heres hoping 2011's game plan is better than, "Throw the ball to Hayne and do everything possible to get an offload in any circumstances." oh "And Fui ........ run harder please".
Brian Smith and Wayne Bennett seem to be able to do all that in one season but hey, ............... lets not be pushy.

boxhead

First Grade
Sorry Dellboy. Your wrong. Keating and Mateo Weren't offered anything. Anderson Told Mateo your Not Part of plans. As for Keating it was Round 17 he was still waiting on a offer.

If you think Phil Rothfield is right, think again. They were offered contracts, but they weren't anywhere near the level other clubs offered them, probably because Anderson and the club didn't see as much worth in them as other clubs paid for them (that's what I meant in my earlier post).

hasman

Juniors
If you think Phil Rothfield is right, think again. They were offered contracts, but they weren't anywhere near the level other clubs offered them, probably because Anderson and the club didn't see as much worth in them as other clubs paid for them (that's what I meant in my earlier post).

The Truth Will Come Out and I know alot of you will be Eating Humble Pie.

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
Boxhead Why Don't you ask the Person Who Gives the Information Correct. The One You stated He was a Women Last Week. The Truth Will Come Out and I know alot of you will be Eating Humble Pie.

What the hell are you talking about?
You sourced Phil Rothfield earlier, an article that was a stab at the coach and at the board, which is why I said don't listen to Phil.

Who the hell have I called a 'woman'?? I don't say sexist bullcrap like that, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

And yes I quoted your post before you changed it. Bad luck.

Suitman

Post Whore
Can someone explain why the entire thread which has been on here for a week has to go - rather than individual posts ??

It may come back. They sometimes take it away to the dry cleaners and it comes back fresh and pressed and reinvigorated..

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
Can someone explain why the entire thread which has been on here for a week has to go - rather than individual posts ??

Suity said:
It may come back. They sometimes take it away to the dry cleaners and it comes back fresh and pressed and reinvigorated..

They said that about the election thread too.
th_smiley_alarm.gif

SDM

First Grade
It doesn't make sense, why delete it once a stack of people have read it anyway?

Latest posts