What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Gallop apologise to Brett Stewart?

Should Gallop apologise to Brett Stewart?

• Yes

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 138 81.2%

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Very true.

And to their credit - they did make peace.

Melbourne had that chance a few weeks ago, and carried on like prize f*ckwits about it. I wonder if Bellamy thinks they won last weeks prelim final?
More likely he thinks he won yesterday's grand final.

Blackdiamond

Juniors
Will the Stewart brothers get over their petty grudge now that they have their Premiership & Clive Churchill Medal? Or do they they now demand to be Captain / Coach of the Kangaroos in a few weeks? Any more demands from the 2 sooks?

Brutus

Referee
"thanks for underselling the game and talking it down for so many years. i wish i had a cheersquad as big as your news limited one."

duck_dodgers

Juniors
I reckon Brett mightve said to Gallop ...

41390_100000648730803_1198_n.jpg

nqcowboy87

Bench
B.Stewart: "I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt".
Gallop: "Congratulations"

i like it

on second viewing it doesnt seem so bad, but you cant deny that manly are whingers, i supported a crappy poorly peformed club for many years and i dont remember the cowboys whinging about anything or blaming the nrl, yet manly are one of the most succesful on-field teams of recent years but they choose to whinge about evrything and anything. its a siege mentality, manly had it then the roosters had it and now manly has it again but theyve ramped it up a whole octave.

adamkungl

Immortal
Get a load of the wankers in this thread...it clearly looked like they were putting it behind them. Maybe you lot should get over it too...

oval

Juniors
Holy shit - Manly are the premiers!

Yesterday it felt surreal, today it feel f**kn GREAT!!

firechild

First Grade
No other team would have carried this on for this long, manly are just whingers from top to bottom.

In all seriousness though you could see there was no malice in whatever was said.

yet it's quite acceptable for Sharks, 50uff$ and Wests supporters to be whinging about things that happened 40 years ago? Nothing petulant about that whatsoever. :crazy:

Fibroman

First Grade
Stewart "That;s a real nice briefcase Mr Gallop" Gallop " Yes it is. It also has a built in kneeling cushion in it" Stewart " Really? what is that for" Gallop " I heard a rumour about your appendage. Would you like to find out?"

Perth Red

Post Whore
Stewart "That;s a real nice briefcase Mr Gallop" Gallop " Yes it is. It also has a built in kneeling cushion in it" Stewart " Really? what is that for" Gallop " I heard a rumour about your appendage. Would you like to find out?"

The homoerotic fantasy is strong in this one....

Latest posts