What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Gallop apologise to Brett Stewart?

Should Gallop apologise to Brett Stewart?

• Yes

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 138 81.2%

• Total voters

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Although he might of said "thanks for letting me & my bro play today, we should of got 6 weeks each but thanks for sorting that out"

CC_Roosters

First Grade
So if they had of lost. would the stewarts have cointinued with the bullshit until they got what they considered closure?

Bs- Capslock can eat my f**king arse
Yeah you
Get out from under my finger cutiet.
Dont want to talk like in shouting....
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

blaza88z

Coach
why did it take Manly winning a GF to get that "closure"

what if they got beat today, would there be no "closure"?

it's all a load of rubbish, Stewart brothers acting like 3 year olds, I am sure they honestly believed they were the victims which is garbage, anyone else would have been treated the same way

I got no doubt Des used this as a factor to get the boys up for today's game as well

MsStorm

Bench
No, I can take him or leave him. I'm just being rational about the Melbourne Storm cheating thing.

What did you expect Gallop to do... say, "It's alright boys, you rorted the system but I'll do nothing about it..."?

You only hate Gallop because, for all his faults, he did the right thing and moved against the Storm rorters.

In other words, you wanted him to turn a blind eye to your club's cheating ways.

I thought this thread was about Brett Stewart and what he might have said to Gallop, not about Melbourne Storm salary cap rort.

For crying out aloud, just move on will you:roll:

Generalzod

Immortal
Stewart runs 80 metres and attacks the head of Blair and only gets one week for it is a pathetic joke.

seaeagle sam

Stewart runs 80 metres and attacks the head of Blair and only gets one week for it is a pathetic joke.

It's 80m now? :lol:

Seriously, the whole closure thing is a bore. The other thing is people say Manly should get get over it, I agree, but it's a bit hard when every man, his dog and the media bring it up all the time.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I thought this thread was about Brett Stewart and what he might have said to Gallop, not about Melbourne Storm salary cap rort.

For crying out aloud, just move on will you:roll:
I was asked the question by another Storm supporter with an ax to grind, someone even dopier than you. Get over it yourself.

woodyk2

First Grade
If he apologises the haters sink their teeth in...if he dosnt the haters do the same....no pleasing some i guess.

innsaneink

Referee
It's 80m now? :lol:

Seriously, the whole closure thing is a bore. The other thing is people say Manly should get get over it, I agree, but it's a bit hard when every man, his dog and the media bring it up all the time.

The media (bar 2SM & Graham Hughes) usually only latch onto it when Manly first bring it up, thats when every man & fido latch onto it...
Hughes however doesnt need prodding

Loudstrat

Coach
Very true.

And to their credit - they did make peace.

Melbourne had that chance a few weeks ago, and carried on like prize f*ckwits about it. I wonder if Bellamy thinks they won last weeks prelim final?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
i got idea what was said but wff is with the ever growing glasses, at this rate by 2014 elton john will be involved