What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Gallop apologise to Brett Stewart?

Should Gallop apologise to Brett Stewart?

• Yes

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 138 81.2%

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So youre a big Gallop fan Willow.
No, I can take him or leave him. I'm just being rational about the Melbourne Storm cheating thing.

What did you expect Gallop to do... say, "It's alright boys, you rorted the system but I'll do nothing about it..."?

You only hate Gallop because, for all his faults, he did the right thing and moved against the Storm rorters.

In other words, you wanted him to turn a blind eye to your club's cheating ways.

woodyk2

First Grade
So theres people here who support Gallop? Who gives a stuff what Stewart said....supporting Gallop is far far worse. Lucky the bloke didnt get head butted.Stuff Gallop...merkin of the highest order and the sooner he is no longer the CEO of the league the better. His supporters can fugg right off with him. Super league merkin of the highest order.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Brett Stewart to Gallop
"I bet you $50 it will take 6 minutes from this being aired before a handful of village idiots on League Unlimited Forum start a thread about what i just said to you"
Gallop
"Your on i reckon 4minutes "

ceagle

Bench
Brett Stewart to Gallop
"I bet you $50 it will take 6 minutes from this being aired before a handful of village idiots on League Unlimited Forum start a thread about what i just said to you"
Gallop
"Your on i reckon 4minutes "
This

:lol::lol:

innsaneink

Referee
On reflection looking at the replay it did look like a peace offering although the camera wasnt able to show Stewart actually talking so no chance to lip read.
Hopefully

If he did say something to bury the hatchet, I hope he mentions it publicly because it will end the whole thing for everyone.
No need....just let it go.
Maybe he could ring Graham Hughes though and let him know ....you know....to let it go

chileman

Coach
Even if it was a Stewart making peace (and the expression on Gallop's face says that is highly unlikely), it was hardly the time or place for it.

Stewart's a petulant brat.
Brat.....:lol: a winning brat!
Plenty of sore losers on this site as always but that's understandable when it comes to Manly!

blaza88z

Coach
"thanks mate, we're good, ive moved on no hard feelings"

OR

"you lowlife piece of shit threw me under the bus for convenience, how do you have the nerve to look me in the eye"

or maybe something in between. Who knows, it's none of our business.

"no matter how much we hate each other we can all enjoy a LOL@50UFF$ next season"

That's what was said, I spoke to Brett moments ago and he confirmed it to me.

innsaneink

Referee
So theres people here who support Gallop? Who gives a stuff what Stewart said....supporting Gallop is far far worse. Lucky the bloke didnt get head butted.Stuff Gallop...merkin of the highest order and the sooner he is no longer the CEO of the league the better. His supporters can fugg right off with him. Super league merkin of the highest order.
Probably not so much Gallop supporters as such, more like NRL fans sick of manly & the stewarts continual playing the victim and refusal to cop it on the chin and move the f**k on

Noa

First Grade
No, I can take him or leave him. I'm just being rational about the Melbourne Storm cheating thing.

What did you expect Gallop to do... say, "It's alright boys, you rorted the system but I'll do nothing about it..."?

You only hate Gallop because, for all his faults, he did the right thing and moved against the Storm rorters.

In other words, you wanted him to turn a blind eye to your club's cheating ways.

No Willow, if anything he was too soft on us.

Red Bear

Referee
"Oh come on sir, all ive done is get so drunk i couldnt remember if i sexually assulted a minor or not, treat you with no respect and only get one week for a disgusting king hit on a player, stop picking me"

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No Willow, if anything he was too soft on us.
Sure...

So you condemn the Melbourne Storm and all those apologists who have made excuses for their cheating ways. Good to see. That must make you a Gallop supporter.

oval

Juniors
That was a pretty sweet little try he scored. Had a great game.

Go the mighty sea eagles!

chileman

Coach
Who gives as rats about Gallop.....there is a team that just won the GF and Gallop didn't play for them!

innsaneink

Referee
Theres something about Grand final day and willow turning into a troll....happened last year too, lasted for months iirc

JB538

Juniors
B.stewart said that ceagle should be banned from this forum , cause he posts are extremely boring and are pointless.
i can't read a single thread without their being a lame post by him.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Brat.....:lol: a winning brat!
Plenty of sore losers on this site as always but that's understandable when it comes to Manly!

Yeah, good call champ.

81858939.gif

My team didn't lose today. But hey - you Manly merkins live by the victim mentality, so why stop now.