What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

should I do it?

carcharias

Immortal
the missus is due anyday now.

If it's a boy....Luke?

She is blissfully unaware of the link and keen on the name.

If it's a boy....Luke?

Don't make up your mind yet.

If he's slow to come out, has a head bigger than his body and kicks the rattle out of the cot it's a moral.

Quigs

Immortal
I was going to call my second son Neville Gough.

My Michelle considers herself very lucky.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I know a bloke who named his daughter after the City he was playing in at the time. Sydney. 2 days before he was playing in the capital of a punjab province in Pakistan. Lahore.

Surely

Post Whore
I wouldn't but only because i have four 1yo colts and one filly in a paddock.

The colt with his schlong out all the time is called matty, the filly is called claire and the colt who is always in the background but rarely in the action is called luke.

I haven't a name for the other yet, but I'm considering Bazz.

Generalzod

Immortal

If it's a boy....Luke?

If it's girl?

Luke's a great name:

The name Luke derives from the Greek "Loukas" meaning "from Lucania." In ancient times, Lucania was a district in southern Italy. The Gaelic form of Luke is Lucas.
In the Bible, Luke the Evangelist authored the third and fifth books of the New Testament, the Gospel of Luke and Acts of the Apostles, respectively. He is also known as the patron Saint of physicians and surgeons, as he was a doctor during his lifetime.