What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Price Resign

Should Price Resign

• Total voters

TruSaint

Referee
Price's fault was him not being able to manage the rock star in Soward. Soward is and was a great player for us but sadly for us it ended badly. I don't know the fine details of what happened but at least it seemed that way and we lost out on a great player who could have been instrumental for us in the next 5 years with the right coach. Imagine a motivated Soward carving it up with Widdop as a halves partner.

+1

blacksafake

First Grade
Titans get Henry, cowboys look like getting Arthur & parra look like getting Taylor.We get to keep Price WTF.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Watching one of Sowards last games on TV Gould was shocked how Soward was being used and how we had a player with one of the best kicking games and not utilising it. Not playing him deeper and letting the opposition get to him too easily. Too much pressure on the kicker. No wonder Fein kicked out on the full too often.

Dropping Soward was a good move and showed he was not happy with his form which was fine but let s face it there were others out there who where not playing well and did not get dropped. If they all played well then they would not have finished where they did.

Saint Anger

Juniors
We've made some good buys for next season, but anyone thinking we will improve on our 14th placed finish this year is in for a rude shock.

With Price in charge we are nailed on for bottom 4.

_Johnsy

Referee
When Henry decides to take an assistant coach gig @ Titans over us, that says all that needs to be said. What a sad & sorry state.

_Johnsy

Referee
I don't know if he was offered the position. I do know that the club is looking for a replacement.

Henry is an upgrade on Price, I honestly expect the club would have pit out a feeler. Mind you there is every chance I am wrong.

jenninga

First Grade
I don't know if he was offered the position. I do know that the club is looking for a replacement.

Henry is an upgrade on Price, I honestly expect the club would have pit out a feeler. Mind you there is every chance I am wrong.

Absolutely every chance.

Steelman

Juniors
Well its now official dragons head coach for 2014 Steve Price. Assistant coaches Craig Young and Paul Mac geogor......:crazy:

getsmarty

Immortal
Well its now official dragons head coach for 2014 Steve Price. Assistant coaches Craig Young and Paul Mac geogor......:crazy:

Wow, what a brains trust. At least they will be saving money by not buying a Decent Coach. :crazy::crazy:

jenninga

First Grade

So much for Sheens a done deal.The frothing and scoffing this year about the coach for next year has been remarkable.

Mr Red

First Grade
in my mind the appointment of the assistant coach should be someone that has demonstrated they have the skillset needed in order to one day potentially take over as coach in the event the coach moves on...
Young and McGregor are in no way in hell first grade coach material..

do they not remember the shambles the club was with Craig Young as coach in 1989 - 1990? 44 matches... 18 wins...

getsmarty

Immortal
in my mind the appointment of the assistant coach should be someone that has demonstrated they have the skillset needed in order to one day potentially take over as coach in the event the coach moves on...
Young and McGregor are in no way in hell first grade coach material..

do they not remember the shambles the club was with Craig Young as coach in 1989 - 1990? 44 matches... 18 wins...

Obviously not...We Sign Bennett...Revenue goes up the club is looking good...Bennett leaves...we get a Rookie and revenue goes down and we are supposedly in Financial Trouble. History repeats itself yet again.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I still can't see the problem with a public poll.
I don't expect you to.

I see you're not going to let this go. But at the end of the day people are entitled to think their own thoughts.

possm

Coach
I don't expect you to.

I see you're not going to let this go. But at the end of the day people are entitled to think their own thoughts.

I'm happy to let it go and I'm happy for people / members to have their own thoughts.

Latest posts