What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

Fire

First Grade
323660-gabe-watson.jpg

Haha isn't that the guy who was charged with murdering his wife but not convicted of the charge.

He wore souffs merchandise in the dock.

souffs fans...NFI :lol:

stg666

Juniors
what a sad lot some souths supporters are . the team has done nothing for an awful long time , a win to start a year and they start sprouting rubbish . don't come to early fellas or girls or whatever you are.

TheRev

Coach
Bah this thread has gone to rubbish.

The thing with Dugen is he will want a backloaded deal of some sort, he was on $650,000 at his home club, so sure we could take him, but there goes our budget to throw the house at a halfback (if indeed one is coming on the market!).

Id rather spend the time & money on developing Cummins, Quinlan & Beale, however im more comfortable with Dugen over say Jennings who I feel is a pretender.

Fire

First Grade
Bah this thread has gone to rubbish.

The thing with Dugen is he will want a backloaded deal of some sort, he was on $650,000 at his home club, so sure we could take him, but there goes our budget to throw the house at a halfback (if indeed one is coming on the market!).

Id rather spend the time & money on developing Cummins, Quinlan & Beale, however im more comfortable with Dugen over say Jennings who I feel is a pretender.

True TR.

I enjoy reading your posts.

I also worried about the effect of us (possibly) signing the tattoed one.

Kyle and Cummins will definitely pay attention.

Hmmm, I dunno. I want him but I don't.

blacklock

Juniors
sign him on a short term contract that has a strong get out clause if he stuffs up. simple. but yeah... at this point he seems more trouble than he is worth.

Big man

Juniors
Burgess ugly tooth pommy wanker well all of the Burgess boys are ugly wanks.

GI Turn coat merkin enough said.

Luke an illiterate kiwi stooge who when talks sounds like a throw back to the cave man.

Boy thats something the bunnies have got to be proud of a team full of halfwits with a bunch of halfwit fans like this guy.

mqdefault.jpg

Hehehehe, you are a douche bag, have you not understood what the subject of this thread is about, yes, you and your club are salivating on the signing of Josh Hooligan lol, he will be a great fit for your desperado club, given that you can't attract any quality players these days.

I hope you sign him lol, it will give us all something to laugh at in our spare time.

image.jpg

Country Dragon

Juniors
Hehehehe, you are a douche bag, have you not understood what the subject of this thread is about, yes, you and your club are salivating on the signing of Josh Hooligan lol, he will be a great fit for your desperado club, given that you can't attract any quality players these days.

I hope you sign him lol, it will give us all something to laugh at in our spare time.

View attachment 5433

Look at the millions spent by the Rabbits, and still they've got Sutton at 5/8. Ha ha ha!

Big man

Juniors
Dear oh dear oh dear. You sad little man.

MY St Merge has none? Did you miss the main questions of my post? Or are you like most of the Redfern faithful and struggle to read anything that doesnt have Centrelink and dollar signs in the text?

When Rusty wanted out it was then known no one would buy the Pride Of The League. Despite all your "ahem" worth. The truth is, the comp moved on from Souths a long time ago and you are only now starting to catch up. I hold on to my teams history because I am proud of it, but dont go around with the arrogance of Souths saying "how can you not agree Souths are the best thing ever?" Simple, theyre f**king not. To say we sold out, and you didnt, is hypocritical and a joke, much like Souths.

I was giving you the chance to actually make a sensible argument instead of the usual drones of "20!20!20!" but I see thats really all you have got. Four words to give me nightmares? I dont think so. These players are not your local juniors, youve bought them with Rusty's cash. I wonder if Rusty has dibs on Mr's Burgess' next litter. Rusty will prob be there with a pen instead of scissors for the cord. Congrats on your twenty premierships. Like your previous post clearly states, its all youve got. Pathetic

Local juniors you say and big name players we bought,

1. Greg Inglis. Marquee NRL signing
2. Nathan Merritt. NYC equivalent
3. Dylan Farrell. NYC
4. Beau Champion. NYC eq
5. Andrew Everingham debut Souths nuffie
6. John Sutton NYC eq
7. Adam Reynolds. NYC
8. Luke Burgess. Debut SS nuffie in ESL
9. Issac Luke NYC eq debut
10. Roy Asotasi. NRL signing
11. Chris McQueen. Debut SS from Qld cup nuffie
12. Sam Burgess. Debut SS at 21 Marquee
13. Ben Te'o NRL signing

Interchange:

14. Nathan Peats. NYC
15. Michael Crocker (c). Signed at 30
16. Dave Tyrrell. NYC
17. George Burgess. NYC
18. Jason Clark. NYC
19. Ben Lowe. Debut SS nuffie
20 Geoff Lima. Signed at 30

Wow out of 20 top ranked players we have 14 NYC players and players who debut at our club as no names, that leaves two marquee signings with another three NRL level players imported with two at the ripe age of 30 lol. Yes we have spent millions lol.

Last edited:

Country Dragon

Juniors
Local juniors you say and big name players we bought,

1. Greg Inglis. Marquee NRL signing
2. Nathan Merritt. NYC equivalent
3. Dylan Farrell. NYC
4. Beau Champion. NYC eq
5. Andrew Everingham debut Souths nuffie
6. John Sutton NYC eq
7. Adam Reynolds. NYC
8. Luke Burgess. Debut SS nuffie in ESL
9. Issac Luke NYC eq debut
10. Roy Asotasi. NRL signing
11. Chris McQueen. Debut SS from Qld cup nuffie
12. Sam Burgess. Debut SS at 21 Marquee
13. Ben Te'o NRL signing

Interchange:

14. Nathan Peats. NYC
15. Michael Crocker (c). Signed at 30
16. Dave Tyrrell. NYC
17. George Burgess. NYC
18. Jason Clark. NYC
19. Ben Lowe. Debut SS nuffie
20 Geoff Lima. Signed at 30

Wow out of 20 top ranked players we have 14 NYC players and players who debut at our club as no names, that leaves two marquee signings with another three NRL level players imported with two at the ripe age of 30 lol. Yes we have spent millions lol.

George Burgess is a Souffs junior? You make it sound good, and yes you have spent millions!

Minh

First Grade
Another example of a Souths fan getting over excited with a sniff of finals footy.

Minh

First Grade
42 years and what Souths are 5, 6, 7 to one to win a comp. Still bloody hard to win one and every year that goes by without a win makes it even harder, and once Rusty goes it'll be downhill and quick too. We've got 16 of em broke our 30 year drought, we've won 11 in a row and we are AKA the MIGHTY RED V, AKA greatest rugby league club in rugby league history, world renowned.:cool:

Latest posts