What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

jenninga

First Grade
souffs really are the joke of the league.

They have no class. At all.
No ,they are the pride of the league said by a drug riddled wino who was talking to himself and was overheard by a retired Souffs player who spread the rumour.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Hey Big Man, I know 1 inch is "Big" in Redfern but in this forum it is borderline female, so why don't you stop embarrassing yourself and go play with your girlfriends in the Souths forum and leave us to talk about footy?

ghostface

Juniors
All this banter reminds me of my childhood. This is a true story and my pop and I have a chuckle everytime we watch the bunnies run out.

My father who is a devout dragons supporter once came home with a raffle prize which happened to be a signed bunnies jersey. I was 5 at the time and he said "Son I lost something in a raffle".

I didn't thank him i just started to tear up a little and was pretty angry that he brought home a bunnies jersey. He said "don't worry son, I know just what to do with it." He took our beloved dog Changa and begun to toilet train him so that each time he needed to expel his bowels he would do so on this bunnies jersey. So out the back corner of the yard this jersey remained and for years my dog would piss and and shit upon the rabbitohs crest. To this day everytime i see the bunnies play i don't think of them as the pride of the league i think about our beloved family pet earning his "good dog" remark by laying fresh steamers on the red and green colours.

gangsouci

Juniors
FFS close this thread, if i wanted to see kents bang on about how amazing/rubbish Souths are I'd hit the main forum.

Nice story from Ghostface though.

LOL@$(c)uFFs

saints4ever

First Grade
Local juniors you say and big name players we bought,

1. Greg Inglis. Marquee NRL signing
2. Nathan Merritt. NYC equivalent
3. Dylan Farrell. NYC
4. Beau Champion. NYC eq
5. Andrew Everingham debut Souths nuffie
6. John Sutton NYC eq
7. Adam Reynolds. NYC
8. Luke Burgess. Debut SS nuffie in ESL
9. Issac Luke NYC eq debut
10. Roy Asotasi. NRL signing
11. Chris McQueen. Debut SS from Qld cup nuffie
12. Sam Burgess. Debut SS at 21 Marquee
13. Ben Te'o NRL signing

Interchange:

14. Nathan Peats. NYC
15. Michael Crocker (c). Signed at 30
16. Dave Tyrrell. NYC
17. George Burgess. NYC
18. Jason Clark. NYC
19. Ben Lowe. Debut SS nuffie
20 Geoff Lima. Signed at 30

Wow out of 20 top ranked players we have 14 NYC players and players who debut at our club as no names, that leaves two marquee signings with another three NRL level players imported with two at the ripe age of 30 lol. Yes we have spent millions lol.

You seriously must stop sniffing unleaded. You missed the entire point. Which of your local juniors has gone on to represent at the highest level? NONE.

Souths have contributed NOTHING to the game of rugby league for decades. So much for pride of the league. The only local junior you have looking like representing is Reynolds. You wanna count the Bargearse boys as juniors, when you did f**k all to develop them? Whatever you reckon.

Dragons 2010 Premiership team (16TH BTW)

1. Boyd
2. MORRIS - NSW AUSTRALIA
3. GASNIER - NSW AUSTRALIA
4. COOPER - NSW AUSTRALIA
5. NIGHTINGALE - NZ
6. Soward
7. HORNBY - NSW AUSTRALIA
8. Costigan
9. YOUNG - NSW AUSTRALIA
10. Weyman
11. SCOTT - NSW AUSTRALIA
12. CREAGH NSW AUSTRALIA
13. Smith

14. Fien
15. MERRIN NSW
16. Prior
17. Saffy

Souffs once again have nothing. You reckon youre the pride of the league, but I'm a fan of league and nothing about Souths makes me proud. Keep dreaming of your 20

Last edited:

The Nick

Bench
From all reports Dugan is a sook and has a great sense of entitlement, plus he's injury prone.

That being said, his All Stars and Origin performances have shown he is a big game player. He's the kind of guy that will stand up when the game's on the line, he's a game breaker and he could win you a Premiership.

But he also has the potential to destabilise an entire squad, like what's happened at the Raiders.

But it's worth noting his first child is due in a few months. This is life changing and could potentially turn him right around and get his head out of the clouds a little.

I'd love to sign him, but I don't think we'll be able to get him, especially if Bulldogs and Roosters are sniffing around with their bottomless salary caps.

Hanscholo

Bench
Why? so you can spend 500k on a bloke that plays 12 games and causes issues? Great article today by Dave Shillington, basically is thankful he is gone. Who would want a rep fullback out of the side? The bloke is a germ.

gorilla

First Grade
Get him to live in Cooper's pocket for this year, but have punt clauses from then on in contract. play him in the centres or play swapsies with Beale during different filed positions.

Big man

Juniors
You seriously must stop sniffing unleaded. You missed the entire point. Which of your local juniors has gone on to represent at the highest level? NONE.

Souths have contributed NOTHING to the game of rugby league for decades. So much for pride of the league. The only local junior you have looking like representing is Reynolds. You wanna count the Bargearse boys as juniors, when you did f**k all to develop them? Whatever you reckon.

Dragons 2010 Premiership team (16TH BTW)

1. Boyd
2. MORRIS - NSW AUSTRALIA
3. GASNIER - NSW AUSTRALIA
4. COOPER - NSW AUSTRALIA
5. NIGHTINGALE - NZ
6. Soward
7. HORNBY - NSW AUSTRALIA
8. Costigan
9. YOUNG - NSW AUSTRALIA
10. Weyman
11. SCOTT - NSW AUSTRALIA
12. CREAGH NSW AUSTRALIA
13. Smith

14. Fien
15. MERRIN NSW
16. Prior
17. Saffy

Souffs once again have nothing. You reckon youre the pride of the league, but I'm a fan of league and nothing about Souths makes me proud. Keep dreaming of your 20

That's right dig up some old names from 2010 to save some face lol, thank God for the dragons sake that you did merge with the mighty Steelers because more than 70% of your good juniors comes directly from their nursery. Like I said, welcome to the new world order boys, it's time for some ass whooping and we cant think of anyone more worthy to bitch slap than you ladies. By the way, we know it was you judases that penned a letter to the NRL in support of our exclusion in 1999, so we take our meetings a little bit more personal now.

BennyV

Referee
That's right dig up some old names from 2010 to save some face lol, thank God for the dragons sake that you did merge with the mighty Steelers because more than 70% of your good juniors comes directly from their nursery. Like I said, welcome to the new world order boys, it's time for some ass whooping and we cant think of anyone more worthy to bitch slap than you ladies. By the way, we know it was you judases that penned a letter to the NRL in support of our exclusion in 1999, so we take our meetings a little bit more personal now.

All 3 of you?!

lol@souffs

MattYg1

Bench

Mods dont we have The Swamp for these idiots to come and post there crap in? why has this thread been allowed to be taken over by a discussion that has nothing to do with the OP?

bugger off you moron you obviously have nothing better to do and you probably cant get a decent conversation on the sou55$ forum that you have to come over to this one for some mental stimulation,and all youve talked about since you got on over here is past glories and c@$k real winner you are eh?

CarssDragon

Juniors
Got me stuffed why they would top up a salary 9% to $650K per season if his behavior/standing at the club was so bad?

Dezziedc

Juniors
Got me stuffed why they would top up a salary 9% to $650K per season if his behavior/standing at the club was so bad?

This is exactly what I was thinking - why would they bump up his salary (and only just recently mind you) if he has been behaving this way for a while? Wouldn't they have noticed this earlier on and built something into the contract to control this sort of behaviour? It makes no sense to reward it.

RedVDave

First Grade
I don't know if it'll work out, I think a rift could potentially happen between Dugan & Dousty after several arguments over what to drink in the coaches box Crownies or Cruisers and let's face it Doust would not be willing to fork out money for both.

Latest posts