What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign frizell now!!

VodkaSaint

Juniors
I have never been so delusional with our club, why on earth would you be happy prodding along just to make up the numbers .
Im not sure I ever want to buy a membership again , our club is nothing more than just Politics .

getsmarty

Immortal
Frizell eyeing new contract with St George Illawarra Dragons

r0_166_3256_2004_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Chasing a new contract: Tyson Frizell has declared his desire to remain with the Dragons. Picture: Anna Warr.
St George Illawarra superstar Tyson Frizell has declared his desire to join boom youngsters Tristan Sailor and Zac Lomax in re-signing with the club.

https://www.illawarramercury.com.au...website&utm_medium=index&utm_campaign=sidebar

boot

Juniors
Frizell eyeing new contract with St George Illawarra Dragons

r0_166_3256_2004_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Chasing a new contract: Tyson Frizell has declared his desire to remain with the Dragons. Picture: Anna Warr.
St George Illawarra superstar Tyson Frizell has declared his desire to join boom youngsters Tristan Sailor and Zac Lomax in re-signing with the club.

https://www.illawarramercury.com.au...website&utm_medium=index&utm_campaign=sidebar
Can you post the whole article as needs subscription to read. Thanks

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Right at this point in time he is a must signing.
I just wish that he was used properly. Let’s hope Flanagan can convince L plate in how it’s done.:fingers_crossed_tone1:
Frustrates the shit out of me watching him play for NSW and AUS, seeing him carve it up and then come back to play Dragons footy..

Amazing the number of times the day after the SOO folk at work here in God’s country (who don’t see proper footy normally) are talking up how awesome “the number 12 for the blue team” went..

Frank Facer

First Grade
tyson frizell should be offered a4 year deal and made captain of our club...if we lose him I will lose all faith in our club(if I haven't already)..we should already have resigned him before November 1 ..the man plays at a100 mikes and hour and from his heart.i fear he may go for the lack of finals football with dragons and he might look else where..also hearing a possible swap of leilua for matterson with tigers
I think Tyson is a great player, but I don't see him as captain material. Our last 2 captains were our most decorated players reps wise, but they weren't natural born leaders and I think Tyson would be a similar case. I think Norman should be halfback and controlling the game. Give him the captaincy and let him lead the team around the paddock and off the field. I know most of you will totally scoff at the idea of Norman being captain. lol T Sims would be my other choice.

possm

Coach
Frustrates the shit out of me watching him play for NSW and AUS, seeing him carve it up and then come back to play Dragons footy..

Amazing the number of times the day after the SOO folk at work here in God’s country (who don’t see proper footy normally) are talking up how awesome “the number 12 for the blue team” went..
Coaching!

Crush

Coach

Melbourne Gods Country?
Pfft
Only one Gods Country and that's where I live, the Sutherland Shire.

epDragon62

First Grade
I think Tyson is a great player, but I don't see him as captain material. Our last 2 captains were our most decorated players reps wise, but they weren't natural born leaders and I think Tyson would be a similar case. I think Norman should be halfback and controlling the game. Give him the captaincy and let him lead the team around the paddock and off the field. I know most of you will totally scoff at the idea of Norman being captain. lol T Sims would be my other choice.
Norman may very well be at the stage of life that the captaincy would work wonders for him but I can only see McInnes winning that race and rightly so.

possm

Coach
Norman may very well be at the stage of life that the captaincy would work wonders for him but I can only see McInnes winning that race and rightly so.
Decision making on the field and the ability to speak publically with confidence are two skills that McInnes just does not have.