What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign frizell now!!

Frederick

Staff member
Mary staunchly said late last year that Tyson is not going anywhere while he is coach. Quoting how much they have been through together
Maybe Mary is going!
If getting frizell means Mary is coming to my team too, f**k that sideways with scissors, you can keep them both

Gardenia

Juniors
If Frizzell goes I am going to be gutted. This is normal I know to test the market ...but a big name like Frizz
its very destabilising. After the trial this weekend if you are going Frizz please rip the bandaid off quickly
or put us out of our misery.

Blood&Bandage

Juniors
The more I think about it the more I feel we need Frizell. If we lose De Belin he would be great in the lock position. In my opinion Merrin should be at prop given the low minutes Graham will no doubt be effective in 2020. So:after injuries incurred during the 9s my team is:

1. Lomax
2. Ramsey
3. Fuimaono
4. Williame
5. Saab
6. Sailor
7. Norman

8. Merrin
9. Hunt
10. Vaughan
11. Ford
12. T Sims
13. Frizell

14. Luke
15. Kerr
16. Lawrie
17. Host

I think this is our best option for round 1.
I like the team Possum, however I’d prefer Hunt at 5/8, Sailor to the bench (he can cover more positions than Luke), Luke to hooker. When Luke comes off Hunt to hooker (would have been in the game and would have insight in deficiencies of the opposition) Sailor to 5/8 with Norman at Half calling the play.

Bench
There are reports on a league Facebook page that Tyson will sign a three year contract with the Knights next week. I am not sure that site has any credibility

Forster Dragon

Juniors
Frizell is gone.Done deal with Knights and will be announced shortly.
Knights good fit for him but in fact not a great loss to Dragons.

Dragon David

First Grade
I’d love frizz to stay also, not if they’re going to throw the bank at him. With the money from him, Graham, maybe JDB and (hopefully) Aitken and Lafai, we will have what could be termed a WAR CHEST for 2021 lol
I know I will be criticised for saying this but I do not think that Frizell is worth the money he might now be seeking. If he is after a premiership, he certainly won't win one playing for the Knights.

His defence might be sound, however, his attack is generally one dimensional and lacks ball playing skills. He has a few mistakes in him and plays the ball poorly a lot of times. I really haven't seen him set up plays for his outside backs and most times he just charges ahead without thought of dummying and passing.

If he leaves the Dragons, so be it and we just get on with life without him.

Does anyone have any intel on what is actually happening with Friz.
Dragonsammy, BLM01, George Dragon, you guys seem to be in the know with most things.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
If Friz does go, especially if he seeks early release we are very light on for forwards. If this happens Mary has to fall on his sword. The whole he is not going anywhere while im here speech seems to be code for its a done deal he's gone.
To me I just feel Tyson looks burned out, he had a lot of injuries last year and has played a hell of a lot of footy over the past few years with all the rep stuff and a lot of time at lock as a battering ram. I honestly think he needs a sea change and see what it would be like to play under a decent coach.

possm

Coach
I like the team Possum, however I’d prefer Hunt at 5/8, Sailor to the bench (he can cover more positions than Luke), Luke to hooker. When Luke comes off Hunt to hooker (would have been in the game and would have insight in deficiencies of the opposition) Sailor to 5/8 with Norman at Half calling the play.
I'm hoping for 4 forwards on the bench, it at least gives a chance to avoid burn out again.

Latest posts