What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signing News

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Fifita is a low life grub, albeit a talented one.
He wore his mate's (a killer) name on his arm as a badge of honour. Make no mistake Loveridge is a low life of the highest order and Fifita wants to brandish his mates name on the nrl stage for all the fans to see.
Add to that his other f**kwit incidents.
How he is allowed to play on is disgusting and a shame on the game we all love.
If he ever plays in the RedV that would be it for me after more than 50yrs.

I can see your point there mate, unfortunately, the nrl have a habit of rewarding stupidity, imbeciles and deadbeats for which there seems no cure for within their mindset.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
He wore his mate's (a killer) name on his arm as a badge of honour. Make no mistake Loveridge is a low life of the highest order and Fifita wants to brandish his mates name on the nrl stage for all the fans to see.
Russell "Romper Stomper" Packer says hi!

saintsarealive1

Juniors
I can see your point there mate, unfortunately, the nrl have a habit of rewarding stupidity, imbeciles and deadbeats for which there seems no cure for within their mindset.
There is no emotional intelligence test to play rugby league!

Probably why most mums of Australia call it THUGBY.

There are low lifes in every team.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Lets start a list and we can pretty much stop supporting our game of Thugby.

PACKER
FIFITA
SHAUN KENNY DOWELL
JARROD HARGRAVES ......
WEST TIGERS GUY RECENTLY
GI WAS CHARGED WITH BASHING HIS PARTNER......A WHILE BACK.
CARNEY
BEN BARBA
SEMI RADRADRA....charges dropped....lol
SHARKS CEO ( FMD!)
BENNY ELIAS ... GRUB
MUNDINE...Says 9/11 was deserved! A friigin ex-Dragon!
DARIUS BOYD and some BRONCO PLAYERS for rape and under age....before he joined us... swept under the carpet.

And the list goes on and on and on.

THUGBY!

Old Timer

Coach
Russell "Romper Stomper" Packer says hi!
Packer made a grave error of judgement and has paid a very high price for it.
Fifita has a plethora of incidents including intimidation and threats that other than getting a slap on the wrist and missing a couple of games has paid no real price.
If it had of been me or you we would have not been let of so cheaply.
Fifita is a grub of the 1st order and Packer was definitely criminal in his actions but each person needs to be treated individually and the action of the other offers no defence.

j0nesy

Bench
No body said we could not reach Packer's level of salary demand. I believe we always had the coin but decided we had better options. Fifita is a better option and so, if it is true that Fifita is our target, then I do not feel sorry about losing Packer any longer.

Well if that's what you believe then Millward should be your hero and you should be worshiping him. Somehow I doubt it's true. Don't set yourself up for disappointment, it's not realistic and it's only going to result in further angst against Millward.

Gareth67

First Grade
With the utmost respect to the Big Sports Breakfast crew , I just cannot see , at this point in time , just whom the player could be . If there was any substance to this story , they would had been climbing over themselves to be the first to announce the player , more so if he was signing for that amount of dollars .

They could had at the very least mentioned whether or not he was a forward or back , but there is simply nothing to that effect . So gents , let's stop biting our finger nails , take a big gulp of your favourite medicinal alcohol and relax, as I feel that we are in for a hard landing on this rumour .

Old Timer

Coach
Maybe we will kill 2 birds with one stone.
Mary to sign as the new centre and Daley comes in as the new coach.
After all
Mary did boot camp with the boys and is very fit.
He knows all the plays.
He picked Lafai to be good this season so he knows his game.
Mary and Snoz have worked together before.
Snoz is on the up and up as a big time coach.
Makes perfect sense in an imperfect world.
In fact I would give this more chance than 90% of the stuff that's been proposed in this place.

Latest posts