What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simon Woolford!

tiger_nick

Bench
George_Illa said:
Raider_69 said:
The fact O'Meally AND bailey were suspended by our form of the legal system suggest that they were guilty

Done, proven

Hahahaha are you calling that kangaroo court judiciary of ours the equivalent of the Australian justice system? Hahaha oh deary me thats priceless. All you've proven is your own ignorance.

And I didnt say Davico was faking it, I excluded myself from the accusing parties. I just mentioned that some Saints fans have voiced their suspicions. Bailey deserved his week's suspension. O'Meley's infraction barely warranted a penalty.

Fine Ill acuse him. Luke Davico got a slap and stayed down like the bitch he is!

Canberra do this cheap low shit every game.

The best example is this one. You see Woolford running up behind Davico looking towards his team calling a play, he is not looking at Davico getting tackled. He than stands behind Davico waiting for him to play the ball. THAN after Davico stays down he throws his arms up in the air and points at Bailey even though he wasnt even watching when Davico was tackled!!! He obviously knew the play was on and knew he had to appeal as he knew an opposition players hand had gone within 35m of a Canberra players head, their signal to milk a penalty!

Raider_69

Post Whore
tiger_nick said:
George_Illa said:
Raider_69 said:
The fact O'Meally AND bailey were suspended by our form of the legal system suggest that they were guilty

Done, proven

Hahahaha are you calling that kangaroo court judiciary of ours the equivalent of the Australian justice system? Hahaha oh deary me thats priceless. All you've proven is your own ignorance.

And I didnt say Davico was faking it, I excluded myself from the accusing parties. I just mentioned that some Saints fans have voiced their suspicions. Bailey deserved his week's suspension. O'Meley's infraction barely warranted a penalty.

Fine Ill acuse him. Luke Davico got a slap and stayed down like the bitch he is!

Canberra do this cheap low sh*t every game.

The best example is this one. You see Woolford running up behind Davico looking towards his team calling a play, he is not looking at Davico getting tackled. He than stands behind Davico waiting for him to play the ball. THAN after Davico stays down he throws his arms up in the air and points at Bailey even though he wasnt even watching when Davico was tackled!!! He obviously knew the play was on and knew he had to appeal as he knew an opposition players hand had gone within 35m of a Canberra players head, their signal to milk a penalty!

lol, every game?
we have been accused twice, but dont let facts get in the way of a conspiracy theory :roll:

He points at Bailey because he knows he was the one that tackled davico and it takes a fair knock to keep davico down, the video ref had a look and penalised it, but i guess that was because of woolford too, also Bailey was then suspended, then again it was probably because of woolford that he got suspended, ffs grow up you clown.

please, go and see a theropist, its obvious your still hung up on 89
hmm surprised we are yet to see you laugh at some injuries, your a pathetic sack of shit, crawl back under the rock you came from dickhead

tiger_nick

Bench
Hahaa still crying over 1989 yeah youve got me there :roll:

Canberra played well in the first half, didnt see the second as I fell asleep watching them play!

Raider_69

Post Whore
hmm, but i guess the on for 10, off for 10 tigers were much more exciting?
:roll:
they too played well for the combined total of about 40-50 minutes

tiger_nick

Bench
Raider_69 said:
tiger_nick said:
George_Illa said:
Raider_69 said:

Done, proven

Canberra do this cheap low sh*t every game.

lol, every game?
we have been accused twice, but dont let facts get in the way of a conspiracy theory :roll:

He points at Bailey because he knows he was the one that tackled davico and it takes a fair knock to keep davico down, the video ref had a look and penalised it, but i guess that was because of woolford too, also Bailey was then suspended, then again it was probably because of woolford that he got suspended, ffs grow up you clown.

please, go and see a theropist, its obvious your still hung up on 89
hmm surprised we are yet to see you laugh at some injuries, your a pathetic sack of sh*t, crawl back under the rock you came from dickhead

I actually liked Canberra they were one of my fav teams. That is the old Raiders, my Dad grew up with Dean Lance and the green machine were great to watch. Now their just a pack of whingeing bitches that play more like a soccer team. What they do is the same as taking a dive in soccer. No wonder their 3 legends Brad Clyde, Ricky Stuart and Laurie Daley have all left the pathetic excuse for a club and gone to greener pastures.

paulquinn49

Bench
Your right those 3 players left our club more than 3 years ago cause our players were planning on taking dives in the 03/04 season.

Pathetic excuse for a club is way too harsh, if ours was seen as pathetic we would have to merge with another weak unsucessful club. like wests or something

Southernsaint

Staff member
There's a decent story about Woolford in today's Main Game lift-out in the Telecrap...

Cheers,
Ben S.

tiger_nick

Bench
paulquinn49 said:
Your right those 3 players left our club more than 3 years ago cause our players were planning on taking dives in the 03/04 season.

Thank you I'm glad you agree with me.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Well Woolford is 2 high shots in a row and the first half isn't licked yet. Disgraceful. I think he is on report too.

On the Woolford v Randall debate:

Randall 23 woolford 29

App Tries Goals PTS H UPS Tackles MTG/G L/Brks Offloads

W 23 4 0 16 101 421 35.0 3 19
R 23 3 0 12 151 768 43.0 4 18

Can't see what you guys see in Woolford. The biggest difference between Woolford and Randall is time spent off the field and conceeding penalties This is for High shots, mouthing off and general infringements.

You guys go heaps better without him. I reckon if he gets a season ending injury I will back your mob to win the title. :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
woolford is in a bit for one of his shot, but what seperates them was seen in the first half
the best individual effort of the year thus far

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea that was a pathetic effort, but that try was something special, thats not something you can teach

simon says

First Grade
I reckon GERM(aptly named)will be havinga nice little spell on the sideline after that head high on Clinton..........tsk,tsk.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: