What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simon Woolford!

sydraider

First Grade
Yeah well i spose being a sharks fan this year after that surprise rendition of mini-mod league hot potatoe rubbish they called footy on sat night, you would be looking for anything else to talk about :lol:

Peachey still got his box of kleenex with him?????

Booyah

Bench
sydraider said:
Yeah well i spose being a sharks fan this year after that surprise rendition of mini-mod league hot potatoe rubbish they called footy on sat night, you would be looking for anything else to talk about :lol:

Peachey still got his box of kleenex with him?????

Why don't you ask him face to face like a man?

You know, Peachey has done a couple of stupid things on the football field. Things that have cost us the game - but at least the bloke has never taken a dive.

Pity I can't say the same about Woolford.

Raider_69

Post Whore
prove he took a dive
unless you can it must be assumed he is innocent, thus you aint got a leg to stand on

if o'mealy smacked you on the head my bet is you would have to borrow quite a few of peacheys tissues
:roll:

Booyah

Bench
prove he took a dive

Prove he didn't.

You can't, so you haven't got a leg to stand on.

If O'Mealy smacked me in the head I'd do something about it. Not cower on the floor like a bitch and try to milk the penalty.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ive got this to stand on:

Innocent untill proven guilty, thus you cant prove shit

btw i highly doubt that you lying on the ground in tears would classify doing something about, im not to proud to admitt if o'mealy smacked me in the head more than likely i wouldnt get up for a while either

woodgers

Bench
This thread is rubbish.I suspect it is full of people who have never played a game of sport in their life. The captains job is to lead from the front. Besides that they need to ensure their side is getting a fair go. If not then they are there to question what is going on. If he feels the need to ask the ref on a decision I support him or any other captain around. If a random player does the same thing then there is grounds for a ref to tell them to go away. Play some sport and you'll learn these things armchair warriors.

Raider_69

Post Whore
here here
as i said earlier, i love the fact that no one likes woolford, part reason why he is one of my favs 8)

Booyah

Bench
Raider_69 said:
ive got this to stand on:

Innocent untill proven guilty, thus you cant prove sh*t

btw i highly doubt that you lying on the ground in tears would classify doing something about, im not to proud to admitt if o'mealy smacked me in the head more than likely i wouldnt get up for a while either

Oh really?

Prove that O'Meley actually hit him then.

Can you prove that to me? No? You haven't got sh*t.

Lying on the ground crying. Yep. Great call. At least though, I'd have the balls to stand up to him, regardless of what happens to me afterwards.

What would you do, tough guy? Snap kick him in the head or something? :roll:

You might think everyone is as soft as you and let people walk all over them, but the majority of people stand up for themselves - Yourself and Woolford being the exceptions.

Do you cringe and crawl into a ball anytime a person bigger then you comes up to you in a menacing manner?

Tommy Smith

Referee
sydraider said:
Still i think the biggest whingers in the game are the roosters and especially ricky stuart.
Where do you think he learnt it from. ;-)

Some people call Sticky a whinger, but i prefer to look at it from the other side and call him the ultimate perfectionist. :) He'll never be happy until we win on GF day...what a legend. All hail Sticky [-o<

hahahaha I loved it when Germ took that dive, and got us a penalty. It was beautiful play!! the lil schemer!!! He's THe Ric Flair of Rugby League :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

drake

First Grade
I just hope the Refs take the hard line with Milkford. He got us a 10m jump last Sunday for his mouth.
Wait till he gets Hayne on a bad day! :lol: :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
drake said:
I just hope the Refs take the hard line with Milkford. He got us a 10m jump last Sunday for his mouth.
Wait till he gets Hayne on a bad day! :lol: :lol:

Does he talk with his hands??

Cheers,
Ben S.

drake

First Grade
I agree, I should clarify, I don't mean when he's having a bad game, I mean when he's having a bad day.
Can you say threatening eye twitch. "He was winking at me!"

legend

Coach
I find it appalling you bring Woolford's twitch into the debate to score points.

Woolford is as hard as they come and a fierce competitor which is more than I can say about the entire St George Illawarra squad bar Bailey. I was at the game when the Bulldogs resorted to their ususal dirty tactics to get themsleves back into the match and I think Drew got hammered in the same game by O'Meley if memory serves me right and was subsequently suspended. There was also a fracs in the reigges match when we flogged the Dogs 48-0 and Maiava got sent off while Ben Cross sorted the men from the boys.

Back to Woolford though. He's not the only captain to question the ref's decision, I see Fittler, Kimmorley, Senter and Tallis do it all the time but nothing is said. I bet if Canberra were a batling team there would be none of this crap about Woolford. I can only take it as a sign of jealousy of our recent success, especially from Saints and Dogs fans who have beaten us how many times in recent years?