What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sironen

I can't be f**ked putting on an act. I'd say this to your face.

No need to take it personally like Tiger05 does.

I know nothing about you, i'm just criticising some usernames comments.

Some people are too precious

You are the complete narcissist and by far the worst and most unpopular moderator of any
internet forum I have ever been associated with.
Further more I will not be responding to your childish insolent replies that are surely to
emanate from your foul mouthed vocabulary

magpie4ever

First Grade
You are the complete narcissist and by far the worst and most unpopular moderator of any
Further more I will not be responding to your childish insolent replies that are surely to

Sorry, El Dingle Dangle (Diablo) is ten times worse then madunit (at least, he has some commonsense and knows his RL history):cool:

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:clap:

Radical Rat

Juniors
Yeah MU can be a bit of a d!ck at times, but he does have the Tigers best interests at heart. That's the important thing.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It appears that Luke Kelly will be looking for a club next year, might be a handy cheap decent enough signing for 1-2 years.

moller

Juniors
Doubt he'd be better than Anasta, plus doesn't have the experience to pass on anything to the kids.

Radical Rat

Juniors
It appears that Luke Kelly will be looking for a club next year, might be a handy cheap decent enough signing for 1-2 years.

Big no on Luke Kelly for me. His past month of football has been absolutely horrendous. It would be Tom Humble all over again.

BrotherJim05

Bench
After watching the Panthers game I wouldn't mind seeing Sironen keep his 7 jersey for at least the rest of the year. This kid has talent.

super_coach

First Grade
We have played the Cowboys and Penrith, both were very very average, I will wait to we play one of the better sides before I start to have faith in our current half set up.

Dont get me wrong, but young Siro is only a stop gap measure to either Brooks steps up or Benji goes back to the seven role. 2014 will be very interesting,I would lean towards Brooks at 7,Marshall at 6 and Siro in the centres, with him making the transition into the backrow further down the track.

May all change if the club backs down on Humptys handshake deal with Benji and he is not given a upgrade

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
As I was saying.
Yes, lets just persist with five-eighths, centres, locks and hookers playing in the halves.

I mention him purely for depth at half, of which we have absolutely zero of.

Kelly is better than his Parra form would suggest.

Tiger05

First Grade
Yes, lets just persist with five-eighths, centres, locks and hookers playing in the halves.

I mention him purely for depth at half, of which we have absolutely zero of.

Kelly is better than his Parra form would suggest.

Chillax dude.

TYGA

Juniors
We need to write the year off and develop long term combinations.
We are not going to win 8/12 games remaining so were are out of finals contention.

Personally would like to see Brooks and Sironen in the halves later this year would have Brooks as a utility off the bench as some experience would be valuable next year. Siro is not a halfback but I strongly feel he is our long term 5/8. Only concern is Marshall should be our Gun 5/8 and Moses the next coming.