What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SJ.

I mean to be fair, it was a pretty iconic moment - I remember exactly where I was. You can't say that about many things. I remember that, the 2008 Witt try, the 2011 Inu try, the Logan Swann F up in 2007, where I was when I heard Sonny Fai died, and so on.

Joey said something outrageous (as he does with young players, although I think he's tempered it since) about SJ as a teenager, hadn't played FG yet. Then Freddie Fittler had a go at Shaun - might've been 2013 or so - and he took it awfully. Really always has.
Every time i see Swann on Social Media or at the games i always mutter to myself
"If only that kient had passed to the winger" lol

Blair

Coach
Every time i see Swann on Social Media or at the games i always mutter to myself
"If only that kient had passed to the winger" lol
Talking about 'iconic moments and remembering exactly where you were' I was at the Dee Why RSL with my brother. I travelled there to and from Katoomba, on public transport.

I was so bloody pumped, but a bit negative all the same, as we'd lost Vatuvei and an in-form Ropati the week before at Penrith (our win gave them the spoon, whilst guaranteeing our home semi).

Last edited:
@Bobby DIGital it’s good to talk and crazy we are both still here after all these years (decades!) my bro

True that bro! We are 2 of the last 03 OGs left. Those that came across from MattO's rleague forum. I remember the days of the MSN chats on Sunday nights breaking down each round, and shit talking each other's teams with Nibbs, Half, Godz Illa, Weasel, PJ, ceagle and various others. Do you still keep in touch with Kurt?

Always good to talk to you, and when I see your posts, I do take more interest in those threads.

Latest posts