What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sky Cam

Does Sky Cam suck?

• Yes, it stinks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it rocks!

• Give it another chance

• Total voters

simon says

First Grade
PARRA_FAN said:
Just plain stupid, the worst invention ever. Why did they use it?

Twice they showed tries on that stupid angle, I felt like I didnt know where I was.

P1ss it off its hopeless, just like Channel 9.

Well said.I thought the whole coverage was a bloody joke.On the skycam,it really is hopeles,we would have the ball,and then would switch to it and you couldnt tell where the f**k the players weremyou could be 5 metres out and it would look like oyu were on the 20.All the people at my place would scream every time the sky cam cam eonn"GET IT OFF"...

Some other classic edting moments were the camera focusing on Billy Slater walking back to FB while a fight was on,and the constant shots of the coaches and players waiting to come on the filed while the game was on.....not to mention the constant ads and promos gong on and blocking a third of the screen.

Cmon MR Singleton,get that TV station and give us some faid dinkum footy coverage,this crap just isnt up to scratch.Cheers.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I remember in 2000 series they had a similar camera, called the sideline cam, problem was you couldnt tell whether they were close to the line or not. Glad they got rid of that one.

Latest posts