What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slater

Hutty1986

Immortal
Picking and choosing eh?

What about having your winger and sharpshooter goalkicker from Lebanon? Or your 2nd rower from Auckland? Face it, the blues have just as many non Aussies and non NSWelshman. I mean you do know that Peter Sterling was born in Toowoomba don't you? Kind of cuts your "gun maroons centre from NSW" argument in half when I present you with a 4 times MoM winning blues halfback that was born in QLD doesn't it?

Gee I was pretty sure the rules were that your State of Origin was decided by the club you played your first senior footy at.

Does it hurt looking like a fool?

:lol: Oh yes, terribly foolish

El Masri's played 1 game, cutie & Inglis have played several and plenty more to come.

Don't let the reality get in the way of your Maroons wankfest.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
:lol: Oh yes, terribly foolish

El Masri's played 1 game, cutie & Inglis have played several and plenty more to come.

Don't let the reality get in the way of your Maroons wankfest.

Picking and choosing again eh? How many games did Sterling play? Or Mason? You're obviously not letting reality get in the way of your foolishness.

Cut your losses champ.

Big Pete

Referee
It's not like the Blues can complain. They get to select players from both a state and a territory.

Shorty

Staff member
But they never do,Lotti.
Hunt will probably be the fullback whether he deserves it or not,the only factor that could favour Slater is the fact that Hunt originally replaced Slater.

Shorty

Staff member
For the final game,after we'd won the series,as the 18th man and on the bench.

Latest posts